Possibility of indo-china war in 2012..yes/no???

rj031086

Rohan Jain
The cause of "Nostradamus 2012" would be pak-indo-china war.
The taliban-ISI are becoming impatient, forced by America to fight against own people , their common target is INDIA.
According to me the events may occur in this way: if pakistan dares another 26/11, India won't tolerate and retaliate, IAF pounding PoK training camps, rattled Pakistan would definitely declare a war, Pak will definitely lose on all grounds and finally use N-weapon, India's N is enough for whole pak, CHINA lends a helping hand for Pakistan against India.
Then world's oldest democracy will help world's largest democracy, and this may result in world-war because South Korea and Iran will definitely jump in war against uncle Sam's policies - first Afghanistan, then Iraq, later pak n china. A war between two countries may endanger our specie.
What say guys..Just thought about nostradamus & possible future. I might b wrong so no hard views. Just wanted to share my ideas..Plz comment

discoverantony

it has also been predicted by intelligence agency the reasons for which the china will attack india they predict is that to divert attention of their own people which is getting angry by the govt,to gain superiority in asia in this century.

YogeshTheDevil

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think I saw this headline in some newspaper as well...or was it "India TV"? A big naah....this is just a kind of attention grabber from these papers/channels.
Or definitely a war would come up, but an economic one - not a military war!

amlan

The possibility will become obvious if china adopts US's strategy of bossing around in others internal affairs( indo-pak ).

S

shrey420

i agree with u my frnd but india will emerge as a winner in the end

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well i think my friend if you expect a particular date when China attack India then you are wrong, enemy doesn't inform us before attacking. Now we are reading and viewing news of China's activities against India and i think there is only 10% right news. Yes China have some differences with India related to issue of Tibet, and Arunanchal Pradesh. China always want India to stop interfering in Tibet issue.
China is also not happy with India's relations with United States and consider United States as a possible threat for itself.
I think war can happen any time even in 2010 we must prepare ourself. As our defence forces chiefs have already expressed their concerns regarding this and yes our forces are less than half of China. We emotionally say that we will win but think if China attack us and from other side pakistan what will we do. Better is to think with minds not heart. During freedom stuggle we lost many of our national heros because they though with their heart not brains.
As an Indian i also say that we will emerge as a winner, but we must also see the ground reality.
I think there is a strong possibility of India-China war which can also become world war -3. So we must prepare our-self for any situation.
:SugarwareZ-096:

jmga

Wow, this new is incredible...i hope it does not become true!! Another world war.....!!! And now with nuclear weapons would be even worst!

rishrush

all ds is gettin jus tooo hyped up.. if we jus stik 2 common sense n don loose r heads we wil do much good 2 d ppl of bth china n india,,..

S

shrey420

my friend gurpreet singh ist of all indian armed forces are nearly equal in comaprizon to china's people liberation army,we are amongst the nations having best trained airforce with best weapons china is leading only in their missile technology as they have 7500 km interbalistic missile india is having agnee 3 which is having capacity of 3500 km which is enough for china and pakistan both we r nowhere behind of china as we r amongst d top 5 nations having 3n capacity i.e to launch nuclear weapon frm air,water,land so no need to get afraid of red dragon this time we can thrash them this time jai hind

jakegonsalves

Guys lets be optimistic. Nobody wants a war after all. Do we? Who is superior than the other will be proved only in a war which nobody would like to experiment. If this topic is related to the news published by television channels like India TV then we better stop this discussion because their channel has already done their job of spreading baseless rumors like always. If wars could be predicted then I don't know what would happen to us by now? Some similar Hindi news channel is also predicting month and year when Earth is gonna get destroyed. What do you have to say about this now? Guys they are gone insane by doing analysis of everything in the world

wingsoflife

very high possibility of a war. the reason for it is that chine has already started surrounding india with its military throug h sea route. also china just wants a reason to start war with india.

No way it is possible because of the fact that both the countries are developing one. Further it is in the interest of the trade for china to be in collaboration with India as two economies are very different and have lot to take from each other. The intention of the 1st of October show was to just give the feel to the world about the militry capabilities. It has nothing to do with India.

One thing we must appreciate about china is that they are very clear about their view on the border dispute. India changes its stance quite often.

To show the presence in the world power India should be firm by having faith in their capabilities as far as the international relations are concerned and shall pay enough attention of Pakistan to curb any activities from the west border.

As far as aid from china to pakistan is concern it will stop as it will not make any good to china's long term foreign policies as war can not be a policy.

apurv.shukla

in my opinion China wont be attacking India directly...China will not do so because war can destabalize it's economy drastically at this moment (one shouldnt be reminded of the gr8 recession world wide and every economy is trying it's level best to overcome this stage)...Also China is already facing the music from the entire world on issues like Tibet and Dalai Lama...still they are not directly using millitary options..

Having said that China can again indirectly use Pak terrorists and Maoists by funding them financially and technically.