Does Islam teach Violence?

Which religion is inspiring violent movements in the world ??

• Christainity

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Islam

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Which religion teaches Violence and Crime?

My views expressed here is just for debate purposes, these should not be taken personally !!

As an historical phenomenon, violence has been expressed in different forms, with varying objectives, and has had many affiliations, religious and otherwise. Some observers related it to the inherently violent nature of the beliefs of the perpetrators, some attributed it to lack of knowledge or understanding, and others described it as the form of expression of the oppressed, the weak, and is used as a last resort.

Since September 11, 2001, Islam and the world of Muslims have been standing center stage on the international media theater. Headlines have often been decorated with words like “terrorist”, “Muslim”, “Al-Qaeda” and, sometimes reaching back to “Koran” or going as basic as “Islam.” Many bombings have raised questions on Islam; is it originally a violent religion? Does it have any ethical considerations for the killing of civilians? Why do Muslims hate America?

If such questions were subjected to the simplistic accusation-vs.-defense approach, no true understanding of the phenomenon can be achieved. Therefore, I presents this thread to provide the members with more in depth material that will hopefully provide the context necessary for comprehending this often occurring phenomenon. Members are invited to find out more about the position of violence in Islam in comparison to other religions, and how it applies, if at all, in our current international political scene...

WHY MOST(>50%) HEINIOUS CRIMES ARE COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS...
we hear about some Bombing, a muslim comes up... some brutal murder the muslim name comes up more often..... Rape, extortion, Mafia... why are all committed by mostly muslims...Dawood, Chota shakeel.
Any violent crime, why do muslims do such an outstanding job at crime?
Is this due to the teachings of islam,Quran OR due to the society and misintrepretation of Quran...
they promote crime.. the recent controversy about the cartoon published in Denmark attracted such a high level of opposition, i dont support the insult on the prophet Mohammed but why do the Imams are announcing hefty sums and prizes if someone kills the person who drew it...... they can take a legal action..but why KILLING.. this promotes crime among the youth and they are encouraged to do so...Take this example... The book THE SATANIC VERSES 1988 by salman rushdie also drew a lot of criticism and the same prize was announced by an imam and fatwas were issued, he had to go underground due to that for 9 years....and now roams around with armed bodyguards

Killing Innocent people for no damn reason...

ok last Sania mirza, a fatwa was issued against her wearing clothes tht are not allowed by islam.. well sania play with a Burqa then.. tht wud be fun...

I would like your views on it.. plz feel free to express your views....

and i am not against Muslims of any sorts..
i Respect islam as it is a very respectable religion... but i neede to point out the problems why is the source of terrorism linked to muslims... why major source of terrorists are from islamic countries...

Is islam misintrepeted ? Jihad is against crime against religion but why against people who are innocent ?

i have friends tooo but.. i have noticed but never got a chance to express my views.... so here it is folks.. let it roll..
(this is not against muslims as a whole. dont take personally... i have good friends who are muslims but i also hve met a lot who dont have a conscience)

Last edited:

successful_cfo

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
No it does not... Every person you spoke of is not a religious follower of ISLAm... I've been brought up by a muslim family and have never been asked to convert myself and also taght all the festivals of a Hindu.... All the mafias and terrorists u speak of today just have a muslim name... they are all blasphemists... I wonder sometimes are they even human beings or do thay even have heart:( all they want to do is do crime and name it on Islam... what God teaches his Disciples to kill someone who believes in God's Different name or form... whether I pray to Allah or Jesus or Krishna makes no difference coz they're just names given to the incarnation of supernatural power... God is Omnipotenet and benevolent and pple who understand this dont kill innocent pple for no reason.... What these people are doing is pure crime and why they call it a fght for Islam? coz they need to justify their acts... Its hightime we stop looking at them as muslims... coz Islam does not support killing especially of women and children so now we can judge wat is happening on the name of Jihad and Islam... Its just been tinted coz of some xtermeissts who hate Peace

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
So why has these extremists chosen islam as the religion to malign. why do the extremists are all muslims.... there must be some type of misintrepetation of the Holy Quran.. people consider tht by killing whom they feel are enemies will give them jannat... why are they so motiated to kill...even innocent people....
successful_cfo said:
Its hightime we stop looking at them as muslims... coz Islam does not support killing especially of women and children
so it is okay to kill men....
there is some type pf problem in the way islam is taught.. the quran may teach something not to kill... it may support peace but i was never able to correlate islam and peace together..

for eg.. (Hindi) kuch lafda hota hai to muslim bhai kaatne katne par utar jaate hai.. sochte hai waat laga de ge....
what does islam teach can u elaborate

:horn: :tea: MY 100th POST:tea: :horn:

Last edited:

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
karma said:
for eg.. (Hindi) kuch lafda hota hai to muslim bhai kaatne katne par utar jaate hai.. sochte hai waat laga de ge....
what does islam teach can u elaborate

Well, rochit i guess you are being tough towards Islam. i dont thnk blaming the religion bcoz of ppl frm that particular religion is a fair thng to do.....
here u say tht islam teaches violence bcoz all the terrorists are muslims and >50% crimes are done by muslims.....

HAVE YOU EVER READ A QURAN???
being a hindu, i m sure u have not. Well in tht case, u have absolutely no right to blame the islamic religion as a whole.....
How can u claim tht the islamic religion teaches violence without even knowing what ISLAM is all abt???

Ppl frm Islamic religion commit crimes and are the most hostile towards innocent ppl...... true to some extent but tht doesnt mean tht ppl frm Hindu or any other religion are not involved in any such crimes is it???

My conclusion - Ppl frm Islamic religion are bad, not the Islam religion itself !!!!

no offence meant to any one....

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
milind20 said:
My conclusion - Ppl frm Islamic religion are bad, not the Islam religion itself !!!!

no offence meant to any one....

yea... but i have many muslim friends ... who r too good towards me and each year they call me to there places to just sit and talk. we have a gr8 time , and i m talkin about every year on idi ... and whtever festival they have in there religion .. we enjoy it together ...and i know thoes ppl from last 11 years.

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
karma said:
there is some type pf problem in the way islam is taught.. the quran may teach something not to kill... it may support peace but i was never able to correlate islam and peace together..
already said tht
but islam is misinterpreted.. i too have alot of friends who are muslims but they are good but give me the answer why only terrorists originate from islamic countries. ??

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
karma said:
already said tht
but islam is misinterpreted.. i too have alot of friends who are muslims but they are good but give me the answer why only terrorists originate from islamic countries. ??

well i really do not know frm wher will anyone answer tht question???
But my point is tht the 'religion islam is distinct frm the work of islamic ppl'.....

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
This is a very sensetive topic and its put in Big fight so .. I am sure there will be a lot of heat in the discussion. I hope everyone acts as mature management students and put forth their views so that it does not hurt the feeling of anyone.

========================================================

Here is what I think :

Religion has always been used as a weapon to gain " Power " . The best way to make a crowd follow you is by saying " Jai Mata Di " or " Allah ka mesiah " etc etc ...

History proves this fact. The brutal killing of the JEWS , the divide and rule of the british, the fight between black and white ... Its all a propoganda.

I hope all of us agree that god is within oneself and not in books. The holy books are just epics written by great authors and followed by millions and for some mysterious reasons they are considered holy.

Shri Krishna , Rama, Prophet mohammed, Sai baba, Jesus christ .. all were just human beings with great power and intellect .

So blaming it on religion wouldnt be a fair thing to do.

But I would love if someone could explain the term " Jehad " because most of the terrorists call upon that term from the holy quran .

Hope there are no hurt feelings. All views expressed here are personal but not intended to hurt anyone, its just for gaining knowledge and sharing views.

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
milind20 said:
well i really do not know frm wher will anyone answer tht question???
But my point is tht the 'religion islam is distinct frm the work of islamic ppl'.....

How do they learn all that from...from his birth till his death ... he is sent to madrasa for education he is learning from the quran itself... what are islamic people... people who follow islam right... so why have they used islam as their tool to propagate violence... ok leave alone the terrorist thing... read the news people most of the heinous criimes that are happening are done by muslims... something is wrong.... and no one knows the answer.... i also consider the Religious books as autobiographies penned down by great writers.. to describe the extraordinary thinking of the person (not their miracles) why is the great thinking of these person misintrepeted to be violent... Jihad is considered as the war against religious crimes.... then why are innocent people are killed... is it just for fun.. why cant there be peace... all terrorism originates from islamic countries say why... the teachings, the system of preaching is wrong not islam..

Shrinjoy

karma said:
How do they learn all that from...from his birth till his death ... he is sent to madrasa for education he is learning from the quran itself... what are islamic people... people who follow islam right... so why have they used islam as their tool to propagate violence... ok leave alone the terrorist thing... read the news people most of the heinous criimes that are happening are done by muslims... something is wrong.... and no one knows the answer.... i also consider the Religious books as autobiographies penned down by great writers.. to describe the extraordinary thinking of the person (not their miracles) why is the great thinking of these person misintrepeted to be violent... Jihad is considered as the war against religious crimes.... then why are innocent people are killed... is it just for fun.. why cant there be peace... all terrorism originates from islamic countries say why... the teachings, the system of preaching is wrong not islam..

Its not Muslims....Its the middle world comprising of IRAQ,IRAN,SAUDI ARABIA,AFGANISTAN,PAKISTAN etc..actually we dont understand or rather we dont WANT to understand why r ppl frm this part of the world r goin the wrong way...Its not necessary only muslims r Terrorists..wut will u call LTTE or a MAOIST (most of them Hindus), ULFA, r they muslim..or is it tht they arnt attacking the western world thts why they arnt termed as "TERRORIST".. TO MY UNDERSTANDING USA is a Terrorist Nation along with Great Britain..These two countries r axeing these Middle countries for "OIL" ...havent u seen the atrocities being done to the prisoners in afganistan, RAPES(yes raping male is possible dude), SEXUAL MOLESTATION, r being done to them only coz they serve the losing government..thts why ppl r resorting to TERRORISM..Everyone has the right to defend its own nation..OR create an impact on the Nation which is tormenting them for some reason which in itself is unknown to these ppl. I am not supporting what OSAMA BIN LADEN did to US, madrid etc..but I aint supporting BUSH for wut he did in IRAQ..TERRORISM IS A BROAD PERSPECTIVE DUDE..IT MAY B TERRORISM TO U BUT IT MAY B a FREEDOM MOVEMENT for others.in which bloodshedd is necessary...ppl dont become terrorist by birth man they r forced to do so coz of the environment they live in..
Now comes ISLAM..ISLAM promotes PEACE...I havent seen any muslim involving in a fight unnecessarily..but tht doesnt mean ISLAM shud be taken for granted..why only ISLAM, TALK abt HINDU, DID u c what they do to our HINDU GODs..Search in google for tatoo n tatoo artists n c fr urself in what places of the HUMAN BODY Our GODs r placed..We take it for Granted..but why shud we see or comment on some religion which is fighting for its right to live in a society, Why shud we look down on their religion, Why to term them things which they r not..U talk abt the madarsas..Dude did u visit any madarsaas in India.. in Mumbai..Madarsaas dont teach them go kill innocent men n women...Get ur Data, perceptions,view clear man..n have fun..take a chill..

Last edited:

successful_cfo

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In that regards if you could prove that they are actually Islamic people only and not converted to that at any point in time... Agreed Jihad is war for Religious Freedom but certainly it is being looked upon as more than that.... Have you ever heard of a secret society called Illuminati? you no they were all brilliant and intellectual people who wanted to prove Science & God Go hand in hand... they were involved in terrorist activities but they werent muslims.... You say that terrorism is originated from ISLAM countries but who highlighted them that way? who built the boundries? certainly not only Muslims... another thing do u know that Afghanistan was once called Gandhar (province ruled by shakuni's father in Mahabharata) and was very much a Part of India?
You say that muslims are taght in Madressa tell me something Why do We hindu's send our children in Convents... Its not how Islam is being taght its How virtues and values are passing on from one generation to next... If only people could follow the word of God or the Scriptures correctly then every1 would have been Mesiah...
If you say Islam propogates terrorism then first we need ask what would you call people who're harmed during Babri Masjid Demolition? Do we have an Answer to that? The day an Answer to that comes up we would certainly be able to answer why most of the terrorists are muslims.... if u say most hiennous crimes are done by Muslims den wat about the Gang rape of Bilkis? or best bakery case? These are questions no one can answer... rather than believing in a Man who lived 10000 years back and just xists in holy scriptures we should believe in our conscience... I think that only can save a man....

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
U figured out the point which others did not, i knew it wud come up but was waiting.... Bravo @shrinjoy
It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.

The hostage-takers of children in Beslan, North Ossetia, were Muslims. The other hostage-takers and subsequent murderers of the Nepalese chefs and workers in Iraq were also Muslims. Those involved in rape and murder in Darfur, Sudan, are Muslims, with other Muslims chosen to be their victims.

Those responsible for the attacks on residential towers in Riyadh and Khobar were Muslims. The two women who crashed two airliners last week were also Muslims.

Bin Laden is a Muslim. The majority of those who manned the suicide bombings against buses, vehicles, schools, houses and buildings, all over the world, were Muslim.

What a pathetic record. What an abominable "achievement". Does all this tell us anything about ourselves, our societies and our culture?

These images, when put together, or taken separately, are shameful and degrading. But let us start with putting an end to a history of denial. Let us acknowledge their reality, instead of denying them and seeking to justify them with sound and fury signifying nothing.

For it would be easy to cure ourselves if we realise the seriousness of our sickness. Self-cure starts with self-realisation and confession.

ISLAM does not teach violence... but why people who are taught islam do violence.. i kno maoists i kno ltte...these are isolated in india,look the world over bro u will find the source,the LTTE ,Maoists these are extremists who are trying to disrupt the government atrocities and oppose it... these are all from tribal areas..they are not killing any innocent people who are traveling in abus, living in a building. they target government installations ok if there was no september 11 would there be any invasion in the midle east... u tell me DUDE...

Madarsas do not teach how to kill a human but they teach hardcore islamic thoughts... they are not taught english , history or science....
they are taught things that do not have any value in todays world... why the environment is only affecting muslims the world over... why the media is after the muslims... bcos thats the fact....
Its real its happening...

i am not saying islam is bad its a innocent religion. but u give a valid answer why is this happening there is something wrong cant make out what....:argue:

Last edited:

Shrinjoy

karma said:
U figured out the point which others did not, i knew it wud come up but was waiting.... Bravo @shrinjoy
It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.

The hostage-takers of children in Beslan, North Ossetia, were Muslims. The other hostage-takers and subsequent murderers of the Nepalese chefs and workers in Iraq were also Muslims. Those involved in rape and murder in Darfur, Sudan, are Muslims, with other Muslims chosen to be their victims.

Those responsible for the attacks on residential towers in Riyadh and Khobar were Muslims. The two women who crashed two airliners last week were also Muslims.

Bin Laden is a Muslim. The majority of those who manned the suicide bombings against buses, vehicles, schools, houses and buildings, all over the world, were Muslim.

What a pathetic record. What an abominable "achievement". Does all this tell us anything about ourselves, our societies and our culture?

These images, when put together, or taken separately, are shameful and degrading. But let us start with putting an end to a history of denial. Let us acknowledge their reality, instead of denying them and seeking to justify them with sound and fury signifying nothing.

For it would be easy to cure ourselves if we realise the seriousness of our sickness. Self-cure starts with self-realisation and confession.

ISLAM does not teach violence... but why people who are taught islam do violence.. i kno maoists i kno ltte...these are isolated in india,look the world over bro u will find the source,the LTTE ,Maoists these are extremists who are trying to disrupt the government atrocities and oppose it... these are all from tribal areas..they are not killing any innocent people who are traveling in abus, living in a building. they target government installations ok if there was no september 11 would there be any invasion in the midle east... u tell me DUDE...

Madarsas do not teach how to kill a human but they teach hardcore islamic thoughts... they are not taught english , history or science....
they are taught things that do not have any value in todays world... why the environment is only affecting muslims the world over... why the media is after the muslims... bcos thats the fact....
Its real its happening...

i am not saying islam is bad its a innocent religion. but u give a valid answer why is this happening there is something wrong cant make out what....

k NICEE U came up wid news articles cool thing to do...but u say all these attacks r frm muslims..hmm agreed it is frm the muslims but Mr. Karma have u taken the pain to know why these attacks were made my them..why on earth they r attackin innocent lives..noone i mean no religion teaches anyone to kill innocent lives thn why on earth does muslim want to kill innocent lives..Its coz they have been through the same things over the Years..We were arnd 6 yr olds mayb when the GULF WAR happend..go through the news archieves n see wut they had to go thru when US invaded IRAQ..agreed IRAQ was at fault when it conquered KUWAIT but it was a Sad incident to see the americans killin Innocent Muslims only on suspicion tht they r terrorists..We percieve things..We percieve tht all muslims r terrorist or all muslims r only loyal to PAKISTAN..but at many instances we found ourselves guilty.

U say maoist, LTTE, r from trible areas :suprise: u know maoists killed 26 innocent lives in Indian borders..a few days back
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100...aoist-attacks-kill-23-in-india-name_page.html

jus check out..ASSAM is not a TRIBAL AREA LOL.this is the problem with us we dont take things in a wider perspective..TERRORISM is not related to only MUSLIMs...there r many Terrorists organisations which r based on MUSLIM values agreed but there r many who just brand themselves as a MUSLIM organisation...now there is alot of difference between being based n brandin a MUSLIM terro organisation..Branded terro organisations does not necessarily follow muslim principles..they just follow the crowd..follow the wind..coz they need publicity...U will find many such terrorist organisations mushroomin in KASHMIR..We think all muslims r taught in their schools to b radicals..but on the contrary these teachings r from their environment...Why do u think kashmiris turn terrorist or assamese joining the ULFA...coz they r sick of the system of their area..noone wants to c their Mom, sister being raped..noone wants to c their father being tortured(3rd degree) at various jails...noone would ever want to see n go thru such things but such things r happening everyday..U dont c this..u dont c wut is being done to them..which r turning them to Beasts..Have u seen mission kashmir, or a diljale(sucky movie but the storyline was good) these things make ppl terrorist..Go live in assam fr a week u will c wut the Army does to the ppl by the army..but we wont ever blame our ARMY..we would blame the terrorists...
u say the muslims arnt taught english in madarsaas is it necessary to b taught english??? even we have vernacular medium schools...even we r taught abt shivaji, bhagat singh who were termed as terrorists in their own time so does tht mean our school teaches us abt terrorists...
ITs all abt perceptions thts it

MOHSIN

first of all......i dont know why this question is asked...the concerned people should think over it..... but anyways its understood........another thing Mr Karma says that everything which involves killing peo:shocked: ple is from muslims.....i dont know why? why dont you think in a larger perspective ? i hope u will come to know that only if are brutally tortured then only u try to snatch the peace from the one who snatched away yours....similarly as it is said that most of the terrorist are from kashmir and they all are muslims......i would say...no.....to some extent because u never went and checked it out .....its all because of the hype given by the false media who wants to add some chilly and salt to their news thereby making it a real untrue story which is blindly believed by we people....it is not so......those people were tortured and all sorts of pains were killing them from in and out........tell me.....willl you silently watch your loved ones being tortured by anyone else.....i hope not.......simlarly friend.......its very easy to alll sit air in front of the pc and post ur views regarding the given topic.........we always need to have a second thought and we should think rationally.....

one more thing which mr karma said that madarsas do not teach the requirements of the current world scenario......u said they do not teach history ,science and all those stuff......tell me one science formula which you could remember or tell me any date which you could recall of......no no no.......madarsas teach the values of life which is a must for every individual to live a decent life..........so keep this in mind......open your mind to the outerworld to learn something extra........ just dont jump to conclusions by knowing some artificial facts which are made to be believed........

this answer is for mr kartik...who was askign what is jehad...........
well my friend jehad is a term which says that you fight for your religion...........and there is no connection between jehad and terrorosm........those are two distinct terms which are co-related by many people..........wont you save your religion or wont you try to protect the dignity of oyur religion if someone is is humiliating it ?...of course you will definitely go ahead and do whatever is possible from your side...isnt it? so that is what is called as jehad where you put your everything for the dignity of ur religion........

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

@ shrinjoy

shrinjoy said:
..why on earth they r attackin innocent lives..noone i mean no religion teaches anyone to kill innocent lives thn why on earth does muslim want to kill innocent lives..Its coz they have been through the same things over the Years..

So kill innocent people bcos you have ben tortured ...great going shrinjoy

shrinjoy said:
ASSAM is not a TRIBAL AREA LOL.this is the problem with us we dont take things in a wider perspective.
u chk out major areas in assam are tribal areas lol

shrinjoy said:
We percieve tht all muslims r terrorist or all muslims r only loyal to PAKISTAN..but at many instances we found ourselves guilty.

NOPe i dont say tht read again my post brother.. i am saying why majority of terrorists followed islam and are muslims.. not all muslims are terrorists or are loyal to any country

Have u seen mission kashmir, or a diljale(sucky movie but the storyline was good) these things make ppl terrorist

u pretty impressed by those movies... dnt u think those are made up maybe just chill

shrinjoy said:
Why do u think kashmiris turn terrorist or assamese joining the ULFA...coz they r sick of the system of their area..noone wants to c their Mom, sister being raped..noone wants to c their father being tortured(3rd degree) at various jails...noone would ever want to see n go thru such things but such things r happening everyday..U dont c this..u dont c wut is being done to them..which r turning them to Beasts
ok the government is doing this, right.. so why go kill kill kill... take the peaceful route mahatma gandhi non violence.. why be an extremeist in assam.....and u say kashmiri militants are freedom fighters... ok great.... new one here guyz
so you want kashmir to be liberated... look at the scenario meri jaan... the army is helping them like anything... teaching them... shelter etc.. and u say the army is doing atrocities...ohhk

shrinjoy said:
u say the muslims arnt taught english in madarsaas is it necessary to b taught english??? even we have vernacular medium schools...even we r taught abt shivaji, bhagat singh who were termed as terrorists in their own time so does tht mean our school teaches us abt terrorists...
i am not talking abt english brother i am talking abt all the subjects tht we are taught wen we wer at school not hard core values.... wer we taught religious thoughts.. in school no not me and not other guys too...but we know what is right and what is wrong.. ohhk...
shivaji bhagat singh wer not termed terrorists never and even said like tht then by britishers only.......... and by their own people bilkul nahi...never... but most of the sober muslims term these extremist as killers and terrorists.. get my point
shrinjoy said:

NOW @MOHSIN

mohsin said:
first of all......i dont know why this question is asked...the concerned people should think over it..... but anyways its understood........another thing Mr Karma says that everything which involves killing peo ple is from muslims.....i dont know why? why dont you think in a larger perspective ? i hope u will come to know that only if are brutally tortured then only u try to snatch the peace from the one who snatched away yours....
i never said tht evrything tht involoves killing involves only muslims,, other thing mere bhai, DANIEL PEARL, reporter who was hacked to death, DID he torture tht terrorist who killed him?????????say

mohsin said:
to some extent because u never went and checked it out .....its all because of the hype given by the false media who wants to add some chilly and salt to their news thereby making it a real untrue story which is blindly believed by we people....it is not so......those people were tortured and all sorts of pains were killing them from in and out........tell me.....willl you silently watch your loved ones being tortured by anyone else.....i hope not.......simlarly friend.......

So tht means u went and checked it out....:pound:

so every single news channel gives u false report...ohhk thts not true i believe the indian media.. they may pakau u a little but not give false reports we indians have better conscience than those american reporters
so who tortures them the army.... Nah a big no... the government maybe but main thing is here thte indian governmet is far better treats people in kashmir okkkkkkkkkk !!!
they are brainwashed by pakistani army or extremist to join the terrorist organisation....... but why always muslims are chosen over we hindus and sikhs... tell me why.. i want to become a terrorist.. can u make me one lol no because i have strong ethics and whatever u say wont make me any difference abt religion or whatsoever.. becos form my birth i have been taught whats wrong and whats right... and madrassas teaching may be some wherer lagging bcos there are more muslim terrorists....

mohsin said:
one more thing which mr karma said that madarsas do not teach the requirements of the current world scenario......u said they do not teach history ,science and all those stuff......tell me one science formula which you could remember or tell me any date which you could recall of......no no no.......madarsas teach the values of life which is a must for every individual to live a decent life..........so keep this in mind......open your mind to the outerworld to learn something extra........ just dont jump to conclusions by knowing some artificial facts which are made to be believed........

yup i remeber the maths formula....and history lol 1857 uprising, 1947 independence.... death of mahatma gandhi 1948 lol leave tht alone.. values are good enuf but teach other things too plss dnt cut them off from the outer world
..so keep this in mind......open your mind to the outerworld to learn something extra........ just dont jump to conclusions by knowing some artificial facts which are made to be believed.......lol:pound: :pound:

arey u did not let me win ohhh shit here it goes again ......
before opening your mouth pls check out why large numbers of muslims are terrorists... then come back to me... is all ill doing against muslims only....?
so tht they go and fight... create havoc and terror in the hearts of all...

I am not saying (PLZ LISTEN) tht islam is BAD its innocent every single religion propagate peace and harmony..(thts w8 we think)

chk out this link it will solve your perception http://www.answering-islam.org/Terrorism/peace-loving.html

you are saying as if u wre at kashmir and u wer wen a person becomes a terrorist.. bro not i and not even u have been there
MR. Mohsin and MR.Shrinjoy

MOHSIN

this is to karma and kartik.............

no matter whatever i tell u still you will feel that muslims kill innocent people and they dont care for people......the reason being you dont want to agree to the fact that muslims do care for people and only where they are severely tortured or whenever there is a valid reason then only they go that step....which i feel you dont ....you will just look at loved ones being brutally tortured .........also you wont understand what madarsas are teaching ....now better dont say you went and checked it out what they are teaching .......i think u havent..........so better shut your mouth......and also dont expect me to answer to this in mind that i wont be replying to any of your further bullshits unless there is something really commmendable..........so just keep on shooting in the dark...........also dont think i agree to what you say.....because i believe that there is no use in shouting in the ears of a deaf person.......so goodbye and take care of yourself......bye.....................

MOHSIN

this is to karma and kartik.............

no matter whatever i tell u still you will feel that muslims kill innocent people and they dont care for people......the reason being you dont want to agree to the fact that muslims do care for people and only where they are severely tortured or whenever there is a valid reason then only they go that step....which i feel you dont ....you will just look at loved ones being brutally tortured isnt it ????????????? thats pathetic :clap2: about you......also you wont understand what madarsas are teaching ....now better dont say you went and checked it out what they are teaching :pound: .......i think u havent..........so better shut your mouth......and also dont expect me to reply to any of your further bullshits unless there is something really commmendable..........so just keep on shooting in the dark...........also dont think i agree to what you say.....because i believe that there is no use in shouting in the ears of a deaf person.......so goodbye and take care of yourself......bye....................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.