Should kasab be hanged?

melroy88

WELL, THE MOST DISCUSED TOPIC IN TOWN AND IN OUR SO CALLED EFFICIENT GOVT,,,

REPLY SO WE ALL CAN HELP THEM BE AWAKE AND TAKE ACTIONS !!

manishlalla1

Hi
Usually i am against this capital punishment but in the case of this B*****D Kasab he should be hanged brutally as soon as possible b,coz he is not only a criminal but he the devil and our society must hang all these devils as soon as possible.

mitesh914

there is no doubt about this. he should definitely be hanged after creating such mayhem and disturbing peace of the country.

vikrantverma

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
he should not be hanged.
we should not give him such an easy death.

HE SHOULD BE BURRIED INTO SOIL TILL HIS NECK, AND HIS HEAD SHOULD BE HIT WITH STONES, AND HE SHOULD BE KILLED USING STONES.
this should be done, so that no1 in future committs anti social/anti human acts like this.

vicky_600

MP Guru
i think that we all should go and MOB the jail where he is currently....Who are the politicians to decide what needs to be done with thatt......
After all it is the common public who has suffred the most!! and he should be taken out from there and left to the public....So that no one ever dares to do such a heinous crime

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Kasab must not be hanged.Instead let him spend him in jail his entire life and he must experience what is called the real "jail" treatment.

-Deepak.

alistair24

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I agree with Deepak above.

A lifelong jail sentence is the most apt punishment for him, which might make him repent for his actions as well.

Hanging a person is not really a judicial authority that man can take control over. It amounts to murder as well in a way.

In my opinion a life sentence is the best way to teach a man of his actions a lesson on how to repent after committing such a henious crime.

sara_21

no way should he be given a life sentence, he should be definately hanged....we dont want another another kandahar on our hands, do we??

Omesh Verma

Sara ur right, but i request some even more harder...than hangin or keeping him in a lockout for his full life .. any one of us who is commenting on this question never ever met kasab, we don't even knw why he did all this, what was his thought and central idea behind spreading this pain,,, but what ever it may be ... best suffering kasab can be to meet the sufferers, live with them specialy that sweet jew kid who lost both of his parents, to answer to his kind questions, from 'where his parents' are to 'what made him(kasab) take there lives away from him (jew kid)'... kasab's sin is going to bleed.... am sure... and then make his stand and pray to Allah.... lets see how he will do that at that point of time