i need a biograpical sketch of mine for tiss...i'm pasting my cv.....kindly help me through.......i'm unable to frame professional sentences.
Programming Languages FoxPro, Visual Basic, C & C++
Platforms Windows 9x, Me, XP
Software’s MS Office, MS Visual Studio
Multimedia 3-DMax, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Auto CAD
English Fluent in both written & spoken forms
Academic / Research Interests
• The fields of Process Development and Control hold special interest to me and I am keen to pursue a career in these fields.
• I am very interested in working on Process Instrumentation.
I am interested in pursuing research in these areas as I think research in these fields is important owing to increasing complexities of modern laboratory control systems.
• Also I am interested in working in the field of Biochemistry.
Relevant Courses Taken
Biotechnology Biophysics and Instrumentation, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Microscopy.
Basic Sciences Basic Biosciences(Botany and Zoolgy), Fundamentals of Chemistry, Physics and Computers
• Botany Laboratory (Basic Botany with Plant diseases and study of various classes)
• Zoology Laboratory (Zoology with study of lifecycles and histology of organisms)
• Biophysics Laboratory (Biophysics- Electronics and Mechanics, Instrumentation of Biotechnology)
• Chemistry Laboratory (Qualitative and Quantitative study, Physical and Organic Chemistry)
• Biochemistry Laboratory (Analysis of Biochemical compounds and reaction study)
• Microbiology Laboratory (Study of Microbial world, Life cycles and Behaviour)
• Microscopy Laboratory (Instrumentation and handling )
Among Top 2, with 90% scoring in Compulsory English in Sr. Sec. Exam (C.B.S.E) in District.
Consistently performing from the school up to the undergraduate level.
• District Level Chess Winner in Senior Section
• Part of the organizing team of VIBGYOR 06(The Institute’s University Level Cultural Festival)
• Software Designer for school’s Library Management and Database Management.
• Organized and Edited Skit in various cultural functions in Institute.
• Played Synthesizer in various cultural functions at school level.
• Represented the various School team in basketball & other sports activities
• Voracious reader most interested in reading books & novels.
• Sincerity to work tirelessly on the chosen field
• Ability to work harmoniously in a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong network & good association with institute professors which will help me get solutions if I face any problems in research
• Excellent Computer skills (Designing, DBMS and Programming)
Start by answering the following questions:
1. Why do you wish to pursue an MBA? The answer to this question would be closely related to achieving your career goals. So, write your long-term and short-term goals. To make your goals convincing, show how the goals originated, in which industry and position you wish to work in, and what would you like to achieve and contribute.
2. How does your past work experience qualify you to achieve the career goals you have set for yourself? By briefly describing your career progress till date show your suitability for the career you have planned for yourself.
3. If your career progress does not support your career goals, write about your special skills and the interests you have passionately pursued at work or through extracurricular involvements that can project your fit with the future you have imagined for yourself.
4. What would be your learning objectives during the MBA? Students normally go to the programme to upgrade their knowledge, skills and attitudes.
5. Why do you wish to get your MBA from IIMC? What characteristics of the programme attract you towards it? How would the programme help you meet your learning objectives?
Help Others -> Help Yourself !
Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com