GMAT MATH PAPER(pdf)

arvinolga

thanks navin! one question, is the GMAT format standard for all countries? Am from the Philippines and I am contemplating on taking an MBA program in one of the universities here. I already have some references / reviewers but just wanted to be sure if I am reviewing the right papers.

ThaNKS

navin_c

MP Guru
thanks navin! one question, is the GMAT format standard for all countries? Am from the Philippines and I am contemplating on taking an MBA program in one of the universities here. I already have some references / reviewers but just wanted to be sure if I am reviewing the right papers.

ThaNKS

yup gmat is standard for all countries.ne material from a safe source if u refer it will help u.if u need ne other help let me no.ok.tc

arvinolga

Hi Navin,

I am planning to attend next year's class which usually starts around march. But submission of application starts as early as November I think. Yes, appreciate all the help I can get.

Regards,
Arvin

santush

thanks a lot,i was searching for this everywhere but finally i found it..
can u plz suggest sumthing for verbal part also

navin_c

MP Guru
thanks a lot,i was searching for this everywhere but finally i found it..
can u plz suggest sumthing for verbal part also

hey santush i m highly obliged that ma post helped u.......u can check out GMAT - MBA Online this link where in i have posted many post for verbal part and other info in respect to gmat......i hope it would be help pls do visit and reply back whether it helped u.......if u need some other help pls do post......and pls press thanks if u like ma post and do rate the post too thanks neways by tc......:big_grin:

arvinolga

Hi Navin,

Not sure if this is a right query. I can probably provide my own personal essay as part of my application for an MBA but is there anything that could be of help like format, content and required info in writing a proper personal essay?

Thanks,
Arvin

bpodder

thank u buddy......
i think this pdf will really help me......
keep sending such files....
bye.............

noa2009

Thanks :) so much ....... ................................................................................................................................................................................