CAT Exam Preparation Tips
CAT exam is very simple if done in a logically way and appropriate selection. About CAT – Higher Education in India: Common Admission Test (CAT)
1. Make sure to solve all the last 5-year papers from Higher Education in India: CAT Exam Preparation
2. Select the easy questions
3. Don’t rack your brains cracking the tougher ones and then becoming happy over that 1 question.
4. Equally divide your time between all the sections
5. Keep a buffer time for the end and devote that time in solving all the other easy questions from the easier sections.
REMEMBER CAT game could be won only if proper selection is done under a lot of pressure
ALL THE BEST!