I am thinking to do MBA in good B school in USA

MasterPhil

Hi All,
I am an 35 yrs old Engineer (Passed Out in 2003) From India and having a working exp of 13 yrs. I worked in 2/3 Diff countries in Asian Pacific. Have also management Exp around 5 yrs. Now I am thinking to do MBA in good B school in USA. Like to enhance my career in tech or in finance stream post MBA.
Please suggest me if I start preparation for GMAT now, will it be a good time, as me already 35+ age?

Also post MBA, will my career enhance much and will I get a good return on the investment on this course?

Thanks

Here are the list of some top colleges in US :

Stanford Graduate School of Business (Stanford University) %u2013 Stanford, California

University of Chicago Booth School of Business (University of Chicago) %u2013 Chicago, Illinois

The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (University of Pennsylvania) %u2013 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Columbia Business School (Columbia University) %u2013 New York City, New York

MIT Sloan School of Management (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) %u2013 Cambridge, Massachusetts

Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University) %u2013 Evanston, Illinois

Haas School of Business (University of California, Berkeley) %u2013 Berkeley, California