The Official Guide for GMAT, 11th Edition

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 11th Edition

Paperback:
832 pages

Publisher:
Graduate Management Admission Council; 11 edition (September 2005)

Language:
English

ISBN-10:

ISBN-13:
978-0976570905

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/31857374/GMAT_OG_11th_SC.rar.html

Here is OG 11th edition for RC

Code:
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/d66885d1-8e69-4310-ac78-ba90a4241ad4

diamond_n

Hi gaurav,
How do I open a .rar file? I have Windows XP and have downloaded OG SC from here. But it is being read as an unknown file type in my PC.

diamond_n

diamond_n

Hi,
3 questions for those who have the hard copy of the OG 11th edition ---
1. There is a gap of 50 odd pages between Maths review and Reading Comp in the downloadable versions of the OG 11th edition. Does anyone know what content is there in the missing pages? (Pages 292 to 340)?
2.The Maths review begins on Page 107. Any idea what's before that?
3.Is there any full length test after page 727? (That's where the SC portion ends)

Thanks.
diamond_n

AlbertNTN

Hi,
I have same question on the missing paper. For the esnip, i created an account but somehow can't find the download option. Paste and run the link, they required login, then once i m in, nothing is there!!
Anyway, thanks a lot for all of the topics, just find this site on google, very useful

AlbertNTN

Hi,

Me again, i have a question on verbal preparation for GMAT. I studied GRE for quite sometimes, for GRE normally they have those ubiquitous list, varied from 2000-4000 words, depending on which books. Not so sure u guys know any for GMAT? Thanks in advance

diamond_n

Hi AlbertNTN,
Since there is no testing of Antonyms and Synonyms or word relationships in GMAT verbal, the word list is not required and so is not there in any of the GMAT guides. In GMAT verbal, you only have Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension and Critical Reasoning, each of which requires an average vocab.

diamond_n

AlbertNTN

diamond_n, i guess so also but not so sure there is any kind of recommended list so i asked... thanks for the answer ;)

subarao007

Hi,
I downloaded the pdf version of OG 11 the edition, but found out the document is password protected. So I am not able to take print. So can anybody help me with the password???
thanks in advance

subarao007

Hi,
I have downloaded the OG GMAT 11th edition PDF format. But unfortunately the document is protected and I can not take any print out. Can anyone please give me the password to crack it??
thanks in advance

phoenix129in

HI Guyz,

Please help me with the password for "The Official Guide for GMAT, 11th Edition"
I need to take the print out.Thanks for the help.