WHAT'S UR FASHION STATEMENT???

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HEY PEOPLE... ALL OF US R YOUNG N MOSTLY COLLEGE GOING... one thing we can associate with COLLEGE is FASHION.... i guess everyone will agree that d best of fashion trademarks originate here... so tell each other wat's ur fashion statement???
:SugarwareZ-191:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
dpka said:
HEY PEOPLE... ALL OF US R YOUNG N MOSTLY COLLEGE GOING... one thing we can associate with COLLEGE is FASHION.... i guess everyone will agree that d best of fashion trademarks originate here... so tell each other wat's ur fashion statement???
err..... what exactly is a 'fashion statement'? Please clarify.

pooja N

gaurav200x said:
err..... what exactly is a 'fashion statement'? Please clarify.

heyyy exact defination of fashion statement is tough to define...........but yess it sumthing is trendyyyyyy?????????

pooja N

dpka said:

for me itz "BAGS"
AS TEACHERS THINK U R STUDIOUS AS GIRLS EXACTLY KNOW WATS IN BAGS.......................

A.J.

Maverick
Clothes or bags or accessories are a fashion statement for the insecure. :aj:

My fashion statement is my attitude :aj: :aj:

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
fashion statement as in wat accordin 2 u is fashion? n wat froms a part of fashion that makes u strikingly distinctive...

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HEY FASHION according to me is wen u do something diff frm ur normal life

n my fashion statement is my attitude n my showing of new gizmos ................

ROZA

FASHION STATEMENT FOR ME IS .........chaning my cell phone !!!!!!
i dont keep the same cell phone 4 more than 3/4 months
my latest cell phone is Nokia 3250 ( pink)

Naaz

my fashion statement is not how U Look, but the way u carry your self, that makes u stand diffrent from rest of the world.

jituashani

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Naaz said:
my fashion statement is not how U Look, but the way u carry your self, that makes u stand diffrent from rest of the world.

i think naaz is correct till sum xtent but i think ur wearing change ur looks, for me fashion statement is shoes, but i think it is very difficult to wear diffrent 4m other especially in case of shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pad

My fashion statement is shoes. Since everyone takes more time to spend to choose shoes rather than dresses.

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: WHAT'S UR FASHION STATEMENT???

What makes you fashionable is the way you carry yourself in every apparel, your attitude which makes you different from the others.

prakharkanpur

Re: WHAT'S UR FASHION STATEMENT???

For me fshion statement is wearing anyhting in which you are comfortable.There are many people who wear clothes in which they themselves are not comfortable and often they have to face some kind of embarassment.Rather than going into fashion one should look at his own ownself