Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > General Talks

Need your advice on designing wedding invitations

Discuss Need your advice on designing wedding invitations within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; My sister is getting married next summer. I am helping her look for some affordable wedding invitations and favors. Does ...

Need your advice on designing wedding invitations
Old
 (1 (permalink))
kevinpeter
kevinpeter is an unknown quantity at this point

kevinpeter

Institute: Howard
Need your advice on designing wedding invitations - February 11th, 2009

My sister is getting married next summer. I am helping her look for some affordable wedding invitations and favors. Does anyone recommend any sites for reasonably priced invitations and cards? She likes the idea of giving out CDs as wedding favors, too. It would be great if those could match her invitation design.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Need your advice on designing wedding invitations
Old
 (2 (permalink))
donaldo
donaldo is an unknown quantity at this point

donaldo

Institute: Oriental
Re: Need your advice on designing wedding invitations - February 12th, 2009

I just got married a few months ago, and I got my cards and favors from MonogramWedding.com, I was really pleased with their selection, and you can design and lay out your own invitations exactly like you want them. I think they also sell CDs and save the dates and such, too. They were nowhere near as expensive as some of the other sites I checked, and I was really pleased with the quality. Good luck with your wedding planning!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: Need your advice on designing wedding invitations
Old
 (3 (permalink))
ashusharma
ashusharma is an unknown quantity at this point

ashusharma

Institute: DCE, New Delhi
Re: Need your advice on designing wedding invitations - February 13th, 2009

I am not a married till this time but as per my views you can put a query in search engine and hold the best information related to marriage cards which is reliable and best way to received by you. Other second method go to nearest card designing shop and choose the design according to your choice.
I have only suggest you only these two ways.
one more thing if you would like to know about any financial new than click to my signature.
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.