Need your advice on designing wedding invitations

kevinpeter

My sister is getting married next summer. I am helping her look for some affordable wedding invitations and favors. Does anyone recommend any sites for reasonably priced invitations and cards? She likes the idea of giving out CDs as wedding favors, too. It would be great if those could match her invitation design.

donaldo

I just got married a few months ago, and I got my cards and favors from MonogramWedding.com, I was really pleased with their selection, and you can design and lay out your own invitations exactly like you want them. I think they also sell CDs and save the dates and such, too. They were nowhere near as expensive as some of the other sites I checked, and I was really pleased with the quality. Good luck with your wedding planning!

ashusharma

I am not a married till this time but as per my views you can put a query in search engine and hold the best information related to marriage cards which is reliable and best way to received by you. Other second method go to nearest card designing shop and choose the design according to your choice.
I have only suggest you only these two ways.
one more thing if you would like to know about any financial new than click to my signature.
Thanks