:bump:

i think there is more chances for
1. tanaaz n bakhtiyaar
2. shweta n raja
3. tina n hussain

reply guyz

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
tanaz & bakthiyar will win only on the condition that bakthiyar don't make any mistake like varun had done in Nach Baliye 1..

good news for well-wishers of gaurav-narayani...

KEERI N SHARAD OUT FROM NACH BALYE 2, FINALLY !!!

:SugarwareZ-191:

now, the real competition begins.....

:tea:

i think best male dancer of Nach baliye 2 is none other than HUSSAIN...

and in the females, i think shweta n gauri tonk r better dancers..........

:bump:

the jodi who will give best performance on d day...will get most votes.....

i think hiten n gauri r worst dancers of NB 2...n still on the basis of popularity in "Kyunki...Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", they gets votes from public...and not on the basis of dance.....it's wrong...!!!

in last round, they improved a lot...that is another thing !
:SugarwareZ-229:

ROZA

i think its not alwayz popularity leads to success.......
wel i think as a pair gauri n hiten looks cute but they r nt best dancers as compared to TANAAZ N BAKHTIYAR...and mANav and his mrs.

"I HOPE TANAAZ N BAKHTIYAR SHOULD WIN "

Naaz

hey that's true tanaaz -bakhtiyaar are gud dancers, n i completely agree with this. but don't you think popularity factors also counts while voting.

NEVER CONFUSE KINDNESS WITH WEAKNESS.:SugarwareZ-191:

ya, that's what happened with hiten n gauri...they got votes on the popularity in "kyunki...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi", n not on the performance in NB2........

and that's what also happened with gaurav n narayani..............they r not much popular in public on tv as compared to hiten n gauri or sharad or kirti.........so they get less votes.................and they r out of NB2 despite of excellent performance in Round 2...................and the main reason they were out was....
other contestents gave votes to sharad n kirti n not to narayani n gaurav........here, other contestents play some politcs...being selfish..........to win NB2 easily...they made out to narayani n gaurav..................it's unfortunate event................

:SugarwareZ-064:

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
TANAAZ N BAKHTIYAR .....................definately stand out.......but i like tina-hussain also.....they r also pretty gud. Manav-shweta r also getting better n better....

Lets c......What happens!!!!

kaustubh12

hey i think tanaz and bakhtiyaar gonna win~~~i mean come on they hav their skills and the y hav the winning attitude... i think they will surely win

gaurav n narayani's performance was as expected - dynamic & raunchy as vivek done in film 'dum'

so i'm quite surprised with reactions of malaika, kunal kohli n saroj ji...they r good judges...n how to dance on a particular song, they know perfectly....so wht hpnd now to them? it's d song "Jaan Me Dum", so that's not the anger in the dance of narayani n gaurav, it's about dance...if they didn't have anger in dance, then i think it would be bad...as song was "Jaan Me Dum".

it's d best performance of gaurav & narayani, acco. to me, compared to previous performances...they deserve 9... i voted them also...they should be back...but sorry for shweta n raja fans..even if they danced well n fantastic improvement shown by raja...

keep voting to dynamic couple...gaurav n narrayani

:SugarwareZ-191:

gaurav n narayani unfortunately out....but it's the competition.one has to go....

now d real competition begins..............

this time all d performances were awesome................except , as always, hien n gauri.................. gauri is bad dancer..............they got votes on d popularity in the daily serials part........................but not on dance basis..........

anyways..............this time...i think yash n gouri will be out s they got total 24 points from judges n other contestent couples were excellent........

raja has got his momentum to dance ............ josh aa gaya !
shweta is as always good...............
tanaaz n bakhtiyaar as always excellent...........contender of winner's chair.....

but most surprised ........ is -
manav n shweta.............they improved a lot aftr sms saga.... they also want to show now their credentials............as first time in NB...one couple prformed brilliantly on semi-classical dance.....................awesome !

and ha..........most brlliant performance of last episode..................
of HUSSAIN N TINA....................

hussain n tina danced the best............with eyes closed.............they came together...danced...then separated..n...danced.........and again came together with like blindness..n again danced.............marvellous !!!

LAGE RAHO ... HUSSAIN N TINA !

dpka

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
though i have not seen much of the show, i have seen shweta n raja who r now in thru wild card entry talkin about d unjust way in which they were thrown out. seems shweta is over confident n angry over other contestants n is always trying 2 spk against them in every interview she gives.... now this truly is not in a good spirit. i appreciate narayani n gaurav's temperament...
now lets c who goes out n who is happy....

monamundra

i feel tanaaz and bhaktiyar...and tina and hussain will b given same ratings frm my side.but the cmng performance of tina and hussain in "bahoon ke darmiyan" will b a good turning point for the ppl to vote 4 any 1 of the two.......do watch it...