Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > General Talks

armageddon rocks

Discuss armageddon rocks within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; hi guys this is aakriti and just to say that arma rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! and to all the people who worked to ...

armageddon rocks
Old
 (1 (permalink))
aakritimcc
aakritimcc is an unknown quantity at this point

aakritimcc
student
dombivili

armageddon rocks - September 12th, 2006

hi guys

this is aakriti and just to say that arma rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
and to all the people who worked to make it a success i.e the core team guys u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
job well done.
i will always remember this event 4ever
Advertisements

Friends: (0)

Bookmarks

Tags
armageddon, rocks
Related to armageddon rocks