Which is the latest most unique advertising thats happening?st

koolbuggy

Hello guys ..gimme the answer of this if u can.....

Q) Which is the latest most unique advertising thats happening?
Find 3 examples of your own.

I have mine answer but wanna be perfect...

Plz people reply to my Question..as this is really an IMP question..i have to answer within 2 days..

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Interesting thread...

If you watch Tv news regularly, in India, mobile out going calls will be free very soon .
The person on the receiving and the calling end have to listen to advertisment of some product after which they will have a talk time of couplea minutes.
Its like recharge with listening to advertisement instead of sim card ;)

Another one I remember is in Japan . The subway walls are filled with posters of each frame of an ad. As the train is moving very fast, you see it as if you are watching TV or a short commercial outside the window. Very innovative use of advertising.

One more I can remember is again in some train. The iron bars that people hold while standing were made in such a way that they looked like a wrist watch of a certain company and each bar was a different wrist watch model.

Howzat :)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Putter doosron ko bhi help kiya karon :p

There are many more I remember, too less time.. too many people :(

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
kartik said:
Interesting thread...

If you watch Tv news regularly, in India, mobile out going calls will be free very soon .
The person on the receiving and the calling end have to listen to advertisment of some product after which they will have a talk time of couplea minutes.
Its like recharge with listening to advertisement instead of sim card ;)

Another one I remember is in Japan . The subway walls are filled with posters of each frame of an ad. As the train is moving very fast, you see it as if you are watching TV or a short commercial outside the window. Very innovative use of advertising.

One more I can remember is again in some train. The iron bars that people hold while standing were made in such a way that they looked like a wrist watch of a certain company and each bar was a different wrist watch model.

Howzat :)
yep... that is a very unique way to advertise... God! i miss TV.... :(

but ppl come up with unique ways to do it. What is the key is to make the ad appealing to key demographic users. Once u know how to do it, then it is worth millions.

bips

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i read in the paper, ppl willing to carry printed advertisement on their body parts for money... not sure which country...

koolbuggy

bips said:
i read in the paper, ppl willing to carry printed advertisement on their body parts for money... not sure which country...

Oh i got one more....thnkss......Bips....
actually i to heard tht somewhere.....but this one reminded me!!...