Poll : Srilanka Tour

Is it safe to play cricket in Colombo, Srilanka after bomb-blasts ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krrish

Is it safe to play cricket in Colombo, Srilanka after bomb-blasts ?

Give ur answer guyz, it's poll for short time, i'm opening this poll for only 7 days...so vote here...!!!

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yeah.....it is safe to play in sri-lanka........bomb last ka happen anywhr.....as thy happnd in mumbai too........we shuldnt stop our activities by fear of those......

MAXDROIT said:
yeah.....it is safe to play in sri-lanka........bomb last ka happen anywhr.....as thy happnd in mumbai too........we shuldnt stop our activities by fear of those......

Firstly, good poll, rohit (krrish) !
@MAXDROIT, No, I don't think so.
Indian Cricket Team should come back to their nation (here...in India), like South Africa...and...the other thing is -
"RAIN IS FALLING CHAMA CHAM CHAM, CRICKET KA BAJ GAYA BAJA EKDAM",
so there is no way to stay there, in this critical conditions, the main thing is, last bomb-blast happened by distance of 3km. only from Indian players' Hotel in Colombo. Terrorists of Pakistan involved there also, wasn't their eye on Indian Cricket Team ???
Even ICC has declared that playing cricket in colombo is not safe, but ATS of India don'tcare of it...!!!

God, Save our gr8 cricketers !!!

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Terrorism is now a global phenomenon. We hace to accept the fact that it is going to remain so for a long time. And therefore IMO the Indian cricketers shud stay in Sri Lanka and play cricket.

If India withdraws from the SL series, then other nations will also do the same in case of Indian tours, coz India is one of biggest victim of terrorist attacks. Indian players also face the same threat when playing in India. And SL has also promised additional security. So its fine to go ahead

themaharana

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
safety aspect depends on police. but play depends on teams. if SA backed out, it was a poor example for cricket.