how coke and pepsi are helpful ???

i think,u guys r thinking about the title of this thread, rite na?

bt pepsi, coke, other softdrinks r helpful as well as injurious to man, in two distinct/different ways.

coke and pepsi decreases our growth, so don't drink it, plz...

:SugarwareZ-188:

COKE AND PEPSI ARE HELPFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING USES:-

1) TO CLEAN A TOILET.
2) TO REMOVE GREASE FROM CLOTHES.
3) TO REMOVE RUST SPOTS FROM CHROME CAR BUMPERS.
4) TO CLEAN CORROSION FROM CAR BATTERY TERMINALS.
5) TO CLEAN ROAD HAZE FROM CAR WINDSHIELD.
6) TO LOOSEN A RUSTED BOLT.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Owing to the number of pesticides in them, they have been actually banned from a number of states. At last the Indian govt. is doing something useful!

bips

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rahul_parab2006 said:
COKE AND PEPSI ARE HELPFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING USES:-

1) TO CLEAN A TOILET.
2) TO REMOVE GREASE FROM CLOTHES.
3) TO REMOVE RUST SPOTS FROM CHROME CAR BUMPERS.
4) TO CLEAN CORROSION FROM CAR BATTERY TERMINALS.
5) TO CLEAN ROAD HAZE FROM CAR WINDSHIELD.
6) TO LOOSEN A RUSTED BOLT.

Please tell me u r joking and there is no scientific basis to these statements

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
bips said:
It is very true owing to the extremly high pH value ie the acidic content of such drinks.

bips said:

hey, bips. i'm not joking,,,it's true.
scientists also agreed n prooved...the colddrinks are helpful for the mentioned reasons above...
:SugarwareZ-064:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
rahul_parab2006 said:
hey, bips. i'm not joking,,,it's true.
scientists also agreed n prooved...the colddrinks are helpful for the mentioned reasons above...
:SugarwareZ-064:
there was a mail which showed lot of side effects of soft drinks and even mentioned the death of a univ students in a coke competition, dissolution of teeth, etc.

If u've it, then do post it.

POOJAJAIN

To clean a toilet:

Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals:

Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To remove grease from clothes:

Pour a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola/Pepsi will help loosen grease stains

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:

Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola

To loosen a rusted bolt:

Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for sometime

It will also clean road haze from car windshield.
Someone put a broken tooth in a bottle of Pepsi and in 10 days it got dissolved! Teeth and bones are the only human organ that stays intact for years after death.

WE DRINK THIS STUFF!

OFF COURSE TO CLEAN OUR SYSTEM TOO. AFTER ALL WE ARE PAYING FOR IT

For your information

The average pH of soft drinks, e.g. Coke & Pepsi is 3.4. This acidity is strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones! Our human body stops building bones at around the age of 30. After that it shall be dissolving the bones every year through the urine depending on the acidity of the food intake. All the dissolved calcium compounds get accumulated in the arteries, veins, skin, tissue and organs, which affects the functioning of the kidney assisting in formation of kidney stones.

Soft drinks do not have any nutritional value (in terms of vitamins and minerals). They have higher sugar content, higher acidity, and more additives such as preservatives and colorings. Some people like to take cold soft drinks after each meal, guess what's the impact?

The Impact?

Our body has an optimum temperature of 37 degrees for the functioning of digestive enzymes. The temperature of cold soft drinks is much less than 37, sometimes quite close to 0. This lowers the effectiveness of the enzymes and puts stress on our digestive system, digesting less food. In fact the food gets fermented. The fermented food produces bad smelling, gases, decays and forms toxins, which are absorbed in the intestines, get circulated in the blood and is delivered to the whole body. This spread of toxins can lead to the development of various diseases.

Imagine

what the drink must be doing to your soft intestines and stomach lining!

vocalcord

isn't it amazing what some people put in themselves? why can't we all just drink water and be happy?! it's free!

theking

One benifit of Coke and Pepsi is that the case study of the fight for market share is very helpful to MBA students in understanding market strategies............

vshah123

i think coke and pepsi are both for one use i.e fertilizers for crop i have heard some farmers use it thats it

amitha

hey budies....thank`s 4 sharing da so called advantages of pepsi n coke....well wil try it out n get u n feed bac on da same.....hehehehehe