conclusion

divbajaj

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Conclusion
With the recognition exit interviews can provide an opportunity for valuable feedback, new approaches are being used. Trends in exit interviews today include outsourcing and automated surveys. Some companies have opted to delegate the exit interview to a third party firm that specializes in conducting these interviews. The rationale is departing employees may be more open and honest with an objective third party. These interviewers are often trained in asking probing questions and can elicit more information.

The information solicited from the exit interview is only valuable if it used. It must be disseminated to the appropriate people within the organization and then actually used to make positive changes. Otherwise, the company has missed a valuable opportunity.

Here I have tried to cover the Exit Interview in its totality. I hope that the information provided herein will be of use to you. A proposed Exit Interview Form is also enclosed herewith . From the personal perspective, I feel that the departing interviews must also be as crucial as hiring interviews.