Happy Bday Gaurav!!!!!!!!!

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ALL u MP members out there who know Gaurav and his friendliness and always ready to help nature, i want all of you to plz take some time to wish him and give him bday wishes. HE's bday is 2morrow i.e. on 1st aug but i m starting this thread today so he might see it 2morrow and get surprized.

Well I just want to say that may u live long and keep helping everyone and may all ur dreams come true. Happy bday Gaurav.:bigsmile:

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-191: hii

so advance mein happy bday to gaurav(gaurav 200x)

may ur every dreams come true and always u just wish and u get ur wish fulfilled...
and u never send me teaser

and ur film plan gets totally flopped as i m sure the wish of u being a director of a flop film will never work out....

any ways...once again happy birthday... for 1.8.2006

enjoy ur day till fullest

bye

chaitali

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Gaurav Aka Gaurav200x aka Gd taker...Many Many happy returns of d day in advance. May all ur dreams come true this year.
May ur movie be a huge hit and may u become a gr8 director (remember I m d sponsor) :big_grin:

Have loadsa fun tomm

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
shrijit_s said:
Gaurav Aka Gaurav200x aka Gd taker...Many Many happy returns of d day in advance. May all ur dreams come true this year.
May ur movie be a huge hit and may u become a gr8 director (remember I m d sponsor) :big_grin:

Have loadsa fun tomm

sorry to say u.. but i already prayed and wished him tht his film will be flop.. thts sure...

so tu toh gaya..... financer u l be in loss.... vaise film bani nahi hai... so take out ur hands out from film...
anyways this is gaurav bday thread.. Y to discuss abt it...
vaise film pakki flop hi hai... ok

bye

enigma

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Happy B'day Gaurav!!!
You are an immense help to all of us. May all ur wishes be fulfilled n all the happiness in this world be bestowed upon you.

SONAM189

WISH U A VERY HAPPY B'DAY GAURAV
MAY UR LIFE B FULL OF HAPPINESS ,JOY,SUCCESS.............N LOTS OF FRENZ.
GOD MAY GIVE U EVERYTHING WHICH U TRULY WISH.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Akash_arny said:
ALL u MP members out there who know Gaurav and his friendliness and always ready to help nature, i want all of you to plz take some time to wish him and give him bday wishes. HE's bday is 2morrow i.e. on 1st aug but i m starting this thread today so he might see it 2morrow and get surprized.

Well I just want to say that may u live long and keep helping everyone and may all ur dreams come true. Happy bday Gaurav.:bigsmile:
Well akash, this certainly was a very very pleasant surprise for me and i must say that this birthday has very special due to this incredible gesture. Although, it is pretty lonely here in Cochin (where i am preparing for my MBA entrance), but the love and the support of everyone at Mp has made this day (or rather the day to come) truely special.

Madam Chaitali, thanks for ur lovely wishes.... maango maango aap saari duayen maango, lekin yaha movie ki dua maangne waale zyada hain naa. Ab bhagwan aisa karke hamare pet pe laat to nahi marenge naa... :big_grin:

Waise bhi mai Gaurav ke liye dua karta hun ki uski movie is saal ki super hit jayegi.... ;) and i hope out dear shrijit can get loads of sponsors.... ;)

Thank u guys shrijit, shefali, sonam, milind, engima for ur wishes too!!

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey gaurav........happy b'day in advance........actully i was goin to start the thread......but akash got better.....

so i hope u gr8 years ahead.........

and dont worry abt film plans.........my wish will counter chaitus wish......so we can go ahead with movie.....anywayz even u got ur self paired.....

gaurav and faizan........kya jodi hai.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U IN ADVANCE........

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
MAXDROIT said:
hey gaurav........happy b'day in advance........actully i was goin to start the thread......but akash got better.....

and dont worry abt film plans.........my wish will counter chaitus wish......so we can go ahead with movie.....anywayz even u got ur self paired.....

kaisi jodi bhai?? tu meri straight universal-viewership wali movie ko beep movie mat banaa.... agar tujhe beep movies banane ka itna hi shauk hai to make a movie after this one and u can pair urself with faizan.... :big_grin: :pound::pound:

India mein to pata nahi, abroad mein zaroor bikegi!! :bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

bonddonraj

MP Guru
so gaurav you are a CANCERIAN!!!
so here is about you ( a b`day gift).........

HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBB DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY TTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU :SugarwareZ-191:

Last edited:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
bonddonraj said:
so gaurav you are a CANCERIAN!!!
so here is about you ( a b`day gift).........

HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBB DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY TTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU :SugarwareZ-191:
Thanks Raj and VijiT for ur wishes.

Raj, i am not a cancerian but a Leo :)

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
i was out d whole day man...

Many Many happy returns of the day :D ...

Your bday gift m tryin to send asap ... you know what it is :)

faizanbms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
oye me wishin u here also ...happy birthday dude....well my friendship is d only gift i can giv u now...n beliv me its worth it....neways hav a nice day n njoy.....

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
thanks a lot for ur wishes , kartik and faizan....

This day has become even more special than i imagined with so many caring people in Mp.com

I am touched.....!! :smile:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
Well akash, this certainly was a very very pleasant surprise for me and i must say that this birthday has very special due to this incredible gesture. Although, it is pretty lonely here in Cochin (where i am preparing for my MBA entrance), but the love and the support of everyone at Mp has made this day (or rather the day to come) truely special.

Madam Chaitali, thanks for ur lovely wishes.... maango maango aap saari duayen maango, lekin yaha movie ki dua maangne waale zyada hain naa. Ab bhagwan aisa karke hamare pet pe laat to nahi marenge naa... :big_grin:

Waise bhi mai Gaurav ke liye dua karta hun ki uski movie is saal ki super hit jayegi.... ;) and i hope out dear shrijit can get loads of sponsors.... ;)

Thank u guys shrijit, shefali, sonam, milind, engima for ur wishes too!!
Thanks that u r happy and having fun today....................................................................Dont forget us even we want a treat:big_grin:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MAXDROIT said:

Wah Venky naye hero aur heroine, this movie will be produced and directed by me and venky and the title will be gaurav and faizan ki dastaan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Code:
actully i was goin to start the thread......but akash got better.....
humesha [eeche reh jaata hai.