Which Mobile Handset Model u use?

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Lets c what our MPites drool over.

Do tel the best feature of the Mobile phone that u use n also the model no.

And which one you r looking to go for, if price is not the constraint.

yshah84

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
n96 is gud phon e with excellent features...competing to iPhone from Apple...by the way what is the price....?? can u pls tell me...

yshah84

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i use nokia n72...pretty old model thinking to replace it with n96 next month...pls suggest some other gud ph. models and brands...on ur experience

adhiraj

i use a Nokia Phone but i'm unaware of the Model Number.

However i would like to go for an Apple iPhone which is beauty in its class

kmrjt

There are certain things which I look for when I buy a mobile phone. It should not only be a mere object for calling, but an all round mobile communication device, where I can surf the internet in it's true format, send and receive e-mails with attachments, and do most of the things that I can do with my laptop, except a CD-ROM drive!
I am currently using three handsets - Nokia 9300i communicator, HTC P3400 windows, Nokia N73 music edition. Most of the time, I carry the HTC Touch windows handset, which allows me to do anything on the web, even logging into MP and reading my messages and posting replies - all in the exact format as you see in a computer screen. It has a 3 inch 65K display with good resolution of colours, a windows media player, Mp3, bluetooth and all the other features. It's fast too, thanks to the Vodafone Connect service!
The Nokia 9300i is a mini-laptop type folding phone, which appears like a phone from the top, but once you open it, the communicator device with a fairly large screen presents itself. It's not Windows based, but operates on Symbian OS. You can surf the web, send emails, view attachments, but you cannot do many things that's possible in a Windows handset. However, it allows you to connect to a local area network in your workplace - that's a cool feature and you can also make slides and prepare your presentations. It's more of a business phone than a multimedia one.
For my multimedia needs, I use my Nokia N73 music edition phone which came with a 2 GB Mini SD storage card, an excellent display and a big screen. I have stored 500 pictures and 200 songs in the phone, still 700 MB memory is free! The camera is wonderful- 3.2 MP with Carl Zeiss lens and auto-focus and automatic flash. The music quality is awesome, the sound is terrific, with an equalizer. It has bluetooth, IR port, and being a 3G handset, it gives you the opportunity to view the web pages in their true formats. You can transfer the photos and songs to the phone from your computer and viceversa, using the data cable. However, it's a Symbian operated phone. I am so happy with the phone, that I dropped the idea of going for an i pod. With such a device in hand, who needs a digital camera or a Mp3 player?

gauravbravo

I use an oldschoold Nokia 6280 slider which i have had fr 3 years now and i love the fone for the amazing pics it gives me

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Sony er p910i , upgraded from old sony p910.

Wish to purchase a 60k HTC Advantage or Shift when it launches in India.

pronews_shift.jpg

671bfd8c-a42d-4879-8ac9-8f8d003dd2e0.jpg

sagmgt

I use 6233 an middle ranged piece with good music, but low clarity in case of camera although Nokia says its 2MP but not that fine.

I would surely like N95 even N96.

regarding iphone I feel its not worth 31k

rouger

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i use 6681 and it is the best phone i use becasue of the software compaitiblity and other feature

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi friends

this is priyanshu

i'm currently using 2phones and both are of nokia
1. 6630
2. N-70

both r good as nokia 6630 has good processor so it is quit good work wit office applications on this and it is very good for internet surfing.
And N-70 is very good for clicking picture as picture quality is very good comparable to other 2 megapixel camera phone & its screen resolution is also very good...

:SugarwareZ-090: :behindsofa:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Well i changed my phone a month back bought Motorola A810 a touch screen phone good value for money phone for just 7k that's a very good price