Gaurav Ki Duniya

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Hi friends,
This thread, named "Gaurav Ki Duniya" is my space.... where i wish to discuss with u people about lots of things mainly philosophical. Whatever comes in my mind, i wish to share it with u and present my views. I believe we, as a family have become increasingly strong and we have our own portal where we can share and discuss thing.

I have come across so many things, about life, love, moments, questions, from my friends, colleagues et al.... sometimes very intriguing... I am sure many of u would be having the same thoughts and i would like to keep this thread for the same. Many of them have been discussed in my blog...... So Let me touch them one by one.

Please do pour in ur thoughts..... Just remember, this is all about philosophy.... :smile:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Olrite, starting with life..... Below i am presenting my thinking of life. The way i deal with life. I think every person is born or rather destined to do something. Otherwise, his life or her life is futile. What differentiates between a man from a stone is that man has to do something, he has responsibilities.

Likewise, whatever he receives is his fate or Karma... which is truely responsible by his actions. If u do good, good will come back to u and vice versa... Sometimes, it may take time, but eventually, u will earn for ur good deeds.

Good deeds can be anything..... It can be as small from giving water to thristy to giving up ur seat to an old man to large offerings. Bigger the charity, bigger is the fruit. People say that life is nothing but thorns.... it is full of miserable happenings.... but u forget, that anything and everything is made up of small constituents....

So life is also having small constituents. Some constituents are unfit and some are good. If u just focus on the unfit, life will look ugly.... it will seem to be wretched. So why focus on the bad part....

Its just to say, that a guy failed in his career once, but does that mean the end of life? Doesn't he still have his caring parents, friends, siblings, etc.... So why do people not think about it? Why they lose all hope and feel all is lost.....

Its just bcoz they lack the A T T I T U D E.

Very true!

Many a times, i feel gloomy... i feel that my life is stagnant and i am an under achiever.... but then i think, that i can still win... my life is not lost. I still have everything in me, to keep it going..... I listen to lots of motivational stuff which i have downloaded, whether it be about Stephen Covey or Eckhart Tolle and i realise that the difference between them and me is just these letters... ATTITUDE

I talk to my friend and she tells me that ....failure is a common feature... everyone has to face it atleast once in his or her life. So why is it that people get so dejected that they feel everything is lost? Is winning that important that u lose everything for it?

You live once.... so why is not that people can smile and enjoy the moments they live... Who knows how long are u gonna live... One moment u are here and no one can say about the next one. And u spend more than half of ur life working for MNCs trying to make as much money as u can.... but will it bring u real happiness.... i guess, material wealth can't..... People are happy even in rags... why? again its their mind... that they find gratification in their meagre means.

I remember readin an article about a man who suffered heavy losses in his business, but he came home very composed, talked to his wife, played with his kid and then again pondered over his failure losing no composure.

........ To Be Continued....!!

Last edited:

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well gaurav loads of them......lemme share 1 such with our family.....

1 of da things which i experienced n learnt in life is, life always automaically throws away all unwantd people from life in sum or da other way, n da 1 which lasts r da only 1 who r really gonna last.......It always happens tht we make new frnds at new places like classes, gym, forums like these,etc n at tht time we feel we shud never b apart as we share so many common intrests n hv a gr8 time 2gether.....Bt with time its always seen tht most of them leave n only 1-2 remain....n i guess they r really meant 2 b 4 us.....

I remember in school i had like a big gang of 6-9 people n back then we used 2 share everything. I used 2 think they r all my real frnds n vl always b there. BT thts nt true out of al of them nw m in real contact with only 1, with whum i meet only 1s or 2s in a mnth. so even if we r frnds we dnt anymore share deep secrets....without any fight any mis-understanding........

Thts y i always beleive in "nothin is permenant". every thing vl end 1 day. SO till da time u r here, life it fully.....

bonddonraj

MP Guru
gaurav for me life always a way towards realising myself i belong from a not so happy family till 10 class iwas a moron student .. not knowing my potential but in bsc2nd yr i became a physics teacher of the same school ...same way i a have always looked back to correct all wrongs of my life and in the process i realise myself; one day on my way back from nasik one man said ~ wll according to me i define you as....~ I intruupted and said~ kindly donot trap in definations... i define myself..destroy that defination and redefine every second of myself ...i can not be old i am always new.....realising my self every second

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Before i enter into discussion, one last piece i wanted to share is that it is this reaon why people commit suicide... they dun realise that the reasons they are doing it are far lesser than what they have... if they realise that, then the suicide rate would also drastically reduce. I remember seeing this movie by Rajesh Khanna wherein he is physically handicapped and then he commits suicide and then comes back as a ghost and sees how miserable his family has become without him.

People blame God for the miseries of their lives, but they fail to remember that even the good things in their lives are also given by God and that God will eventually give u good things.... So always have faith in him. Maybe, he is giving u a hard time but its just to show that life can sometimes be hard. Why does a larva have to struggle so hard to become a butterfly? Its his why of teaching us hardships so that we can learn to face them and enjoy the most when happiness comes to us.

and what is happiness.... a smile on someone's face, seeing contentment in ur dears and nears... I guess, all of this amounts to hapiness.

What just differs from a person who is happy from the one who is not, is the mind set.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
deya said:
well gaurav loads of them......lemme share 1 such with our family.....

1 of da things which i experienced n learnt in life is, life always automaically throws away all unwantd people from life in sum or da other way, n da 1 which lasts r da only 1 who r really gonna last.......It always happens tht we make new frnds at new places like classes, gym, forums like these,etc n at tht time we feel we shud never b apart as we share so many common intrests n hv a gr8 time 2gether.....Bt with time its always seen tht most of them leave n only 1-2 remain....n i guess they r really meant 2 b 4 us.....

I remember in school i had like a big gang of 6-9 people n back then we used 2 share everything. I used 2 think they r all my real frnds n vl always b there. BT thts nt true out of al of them nw m in real contact with only 1, with whum i meet only 1s or 2s in a mnth. so even if we r frnds we dnt anymore share deep secrets....without any fight any mis-understanding........

Thts y i always beleive in "nothin is permenant". every thing vl end 1 day. SO till da time u r here, life it fully.....
Absolutely correct deya... even i have seen in life.... Even the best friends have to part... but then this is life..... U may not find much time, but then if u try ur level best, then u can try to keep that friendship intact. Its what the effort that counts.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
bonddonraj said:
gaurav for me life always a way towards realising myself i belong from a not so happy family till 10 class iwas a moron student .. not knowing my potential but in bsc2nd yr i became a physics teacher of the same school ...same way i a have always looked back to correct all wrongs of my life and in the process i realise myself; one day on my way back from nasik one man said ~ wll according to me i define you as....~ I intruupted and said~ kindly donot trap in definations... i define myself..destroy that defination and redefine every second of myself ...i can not be old i am always new.....realising my self every second
very true Raj..... that is the story of all successful men.... they leave behind them a mark which becomes a trail for others to follow and then that mark becomes symbollic of that person. Eg Warren Buffet made a very large contribution and now when someone else makes a very big contribution, people would say that his contribution is like Warren Buffet..... So that's the thing.... Such people are the masters of their own destiny... (Karma's signature... one of my favourites)

There are so many examples... when u talk of business men, immediately the names of some of the greatest business men come to ur mind say Dhirubhai Ambani or Bill Gates... Its bcoz they have been the best u can find.

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Gaurav, a very nice thread, i would have written something, but i hate writing. LOL, anyways Good thread.

SONAM189

a very nice thread gaurav........u said everything in life is the results of karma...yes u r right everything results frm our action n our actions r the results of our thought, wat we basically think abt a thing . is according to natural law then the results wud definitely gonna b pleasurable but if the basic pattern of thoughts is not according to natural law then god will again n again try to bring us to tht thought.........thts y many ppl pass thru same situation again n again coz they dont learn frm incidents......so in the end watever happens is good for us

god is great creater yaar.........neal donald walsh beautifullly said in his book{conversation with god}tht c each snowflake has its own way to b....a measured way.....if god can do this with just a snowflake think wat he must hav done with human beings.......we r best as we r.......we can find atleast something lovable in each person.........atleast something for which we will admire him.
n DEYA u r correct we always maitain those relations which trully helps us to define ourself as good human beings

its_kul

hi G
i have written a 100 pages book about my life.
i would like to share it with all of u.
is it permited here to post that.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
its_kul said:
hi G
i have written a 100 pages book about my life.
i would like to share it with all of u.
is it permited here to post that.
Yeah, no problem. Would love to read that.

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gr8 thinking people....every1 has written class pieces abt life.....There is 1 more thing which i beleive v deeply in.......lemme share tht with u all nw...

I hv literally experienced it, nt 1s bt many many many a times in life. Love is da most powerful driving force 2 survive, n nt jst curvive bt survive happily. 1 eg which i wanna put 4wrd is da 1 i really admire n its a living example. My aunt has got cancer n ws dedected in da last stage(thts wt da doc sed). She has da most lovable husband i hv ever seen. Herz is a love marriage n her husband ws her best frnd since she ws 4 yrs old. Nw shez around 68, so u kno hw old their relation is. They always hv dis romantic sweet realtion n keep goin 4 honeymoons even jst before da cancer thing.

So dis cancer ws dedected dis march jst before da day ws holi. Holi used 2 b always played in agrad away at my aunt's place back at delhi, bt dis yr nothin happened nt even a single colour ws ued. My uncle ws completely broken....literally broken!!! they came 2 my place in Mumbai, to get consultancy from TATA Hospital. My uncle a wel 2 do business man n v calm n nice person, cudnt talk 2 any doc abt his lovez illness. I ws with him al da time n i took all instructions of Docz. My uncle 1s sed 2 me"ur aunt is my driving force is life. I am a big beleiver in God n i kno hez there, bt if he takes away her, hw vl i beleive in HIM again. My relation with ur aunt goes back 40 yrs. I dnt kno 2 live without her...." I ws in tears lookin at my uncle. N i jst told him, "ur power of love vl cure hher, she has 2 live 4 u n u hv 2 make her realize tht."

Treatment started, n nw its bein 6 mnths almost since we had da news, lately when a test ws done 2 c if da cancer cells r present, da reports sed there 0 cancer cells nw. NW when i talk 2 my uncle on fone, he sounds like before, my aunt says, u uncle din let me go....Docz says its a miracle of God n Unconditional LOVE......

M nt sayin it has 2 b 4 a person, it cn b 4 anything bt tht really makes ur life worth living. Its a beautiful thing i hv seen in life n I always hope 2 c them like dis....God Bless them!!!

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
deya said:
gr8 thinking people....every1 has written class pieces abt life.....There is 1 more thing which i beleive v deeply in.......lemme share tht with u all nw...

I hv literally experienced it, nt 1s bt many many many a times in life. Love is da most powerful driving force 2 survive, n nt jst curvive bt survive happily. 1 eg which i wanna put 4wrd is da 1 i really admire n its a living example. My aunt has got cancer n ws dedected in da last stage(thts wt da doc sed). She has da most lovable husband i hv ever seen. Herz is a love marriage n her husband ws her best frnd since she ws 4 yrs old. Nw shez around 68, so u kno hw old their relation is. They always hv dis romantic sweet realtion n keep goin 4 honeymoons even jst before da cancer thing.

It is a very beautiful and heart touching story deya.... Indeed, i believe that true power has the power to do miracles, so i am not surprised that it showed its effect.

This is the biggest fact of life and also the biggest gift HE has given us. I always used to feel bored and alone in my life till i met my girl friend and now i feel so secured when i am with her or i talk to her.... Sharing, talking to each other creates that special bond between us, wherein we feel secure with each other.

No doubt, life is full troubles and pains but it is at points like these u realise the true essence of life, that it is having nectar too.

This is the message i want to spread..... that don't have just one perspective... Open ur mind to see what life is all about.... Its not just sorrows, not just pain, and also not just merry making.... but a mix of all such feelings wherein u get to see every shade of light.

p.s. Deya, one request.... kindly avoid sms lingo...

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
u r right gaurav......LOVE Indeed makes life worth living.......

N its nt jst being 2gether n going 4 movies n hangoing out....those r an important part i agree. Bt wt i feel is most imp is 2 kno eachother, like eachotherz company....My life ws a mess before my love entered my life. N 2day though hez far off from me, n i hv meet him only for 3 days in dis 4 mnths relation, I yet feel so secured n happy. So complete. I used 2 feel relationz cnt b as nice as they show in da movies al guddy guddy!! But now I realize I was wrong. Life is n love is all beautiful as is seen!!!

there must b no. of or frnds who disagree to this notion due to past experiences or anything else. To this i jst have 1 answer. This my love beleives v strongly in:-

"Mohobaat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai,
Har mode asan nahi hota, har mode pe khushi nahi hoti,
Mager phir jab hum zindagi ka sath nahi chodte, to Mohobaat ka kyun chode?"

we both sincerely beleive in dis 4 da simple fact tht it helps us convince ourslves understand dis long distance relation......

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Very true.... i completely agree with u. I always believe that real love comes in knowing each other. No one is perfect.... I never believe in soul mates.... bcoz of this fact. We need to constantly improvise upon ourselves and see what we can do to ensure that the relationship goes on the right track. It is not easy to maintain long distance relationship... I have known her for a couple of months and met her just once, but we share so much with each other, that now we are like open books to each other. that is the essence of love and love is life.

Friends, life has multi-faceted features... u just have to explore each one of them to enjoy its fruit.

deya said:

we both sincerely beleive in dis 4 da simple fact tht it helps us convince ourslves understand dis long distance relation......

Awesome lines !!

Maybe now we can talk something deep about love and relationships to explore this 'duniya' more and more.

SONAM189

very beautiful quotes diya ......u hav understood those things at this age for which many ppl take many many yrs........n congrets for tht beautiful relation in ur life.yes u r absolutely right distence never matters in relation.......if ur feelings r true then how far u r frm each other u feel same......but one more thing LOVE never follow trend it can come in any form n in any way......n with any face.....but wen it comes it changes ur whole life........n yes miracals too happen.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

Shahrukh Khan ka dialogue hai.. Seems both are big Fans of SRK ...

I m loving this thread. Dont want to spoil it by my philosophy because its too complex or too weird . Will keep a watch on this one though.. nice thoughts guys :)

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
nope the words are because of we being SRK fans.......Its the words that hit us more than him......and the words are not really his.......N now its 1 of da philosophyzz of bothz life.....:)

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
kartik said:
Shahrukh Khan ka dialogue hai.. Seems both are big Fans of SRK ...

I m loving this thread. Dont want to spoil it by my philosophy because its too complex or too weird . Will keep a watch on this one though.. nice thoughts guys :)
Shahrukh Khan? Nope buddy,,, waise bhi shero shayari mein hum shah rukh khan se kam nahi ;) :big_grin:

Would love to hear from u too kartik.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
There are a couple of aspects of life i would like to discuss now. First is the belief..

I have come across a number of people... whether it be my friends, or my net mates or the people i have counselled. They've been troubled by some or the other problems and a number of times i have seen their faith declining in God. They forget that whatever God does is for a reason and they should always have this faith in HIM that the end result will always be good.. however, they have been so much consumed by this that they fail to acknowledge that God can do anything good for them.

It is my personal experience that God can give u good and bad and u need to be living both the times in order to diffeentiate the two and enjoy the good times. Bad times are never long lasting. The end result will always be good.... You need to keep murmuring this to urself.... but somehow , to whatever extent u console the people, it is still tough. So i just want u to analyse and understand that God is still there and is always watching u... You just have to believe in him and this is how u can change ur attitude and live happily.