Five Great Reasons to Stay Focused on Principles

Five Great Reasons to Stay Focused on Principles

1. Focus on creating your reality. It is in your hands, no one else's. Recognise and accept that you are the power in your life. Take the power.

2. Make a commitment to achieve that, which you have committed to, determine, for yourself, that no other possibility is acceptable. Take ongoing, decisive and intelligent action. Each step forward ensures you are moving one step closer to your greatness.

3. Have a clear sense of direction. When you come to a fork in the road, you need to make a deliberate decision about where you want to go, otherwise it does not actually matter which fork you take, because any fork will take you there.

4. Focus on your reasons for achieving, as there will be reasons not to.

Make a long list of reasons for why it is important for you to achieve what you want to achieve. The reasons will likely be many and varied and might include the following:

• I want to make a contribution to my family, community, world
• I want to be wealthy enough to do what I want to do and so for right now I am going to do whatever it takes to make that happen
• I will get a sense of fulfillment
• It will make my parents proud
• It will make my children proud

5. Growth brings fear. Fear brings the opportunity to go forward or backwards. Your decision in this moment brings things expected or thoughts of "if only". Decide to focus on and achieve things EXPECTED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sonali02

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this is a nice post.................one can only attain success if he/she is focussing on his/her principles