HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE

bonddonraj

MP Guru
happy bithday to you prince AND WE WISH GOD SAVES YOU .....a wish to a boy 6 yr old who fell down 60 feet pit and is fighting battel of life and death there .............. wish that GOD give him courage

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
bonddonraj said:
happy bithday to you prince AND WE WISH GOD SAVES YOU .....a wish to a boy 6 yr old who fell down 60 feet pit and is fighting battel of life and death there .............. wish that GOD give him courage
I wish God gives u strength , courage and grace to live ur life happily.

p.s. raj, pardon me for my ignorance, but who is prince?

bonddonraj

MP Guru
gaurav do see any news channel since 42 hr they are just showing one news .. a child 6 yr old has fallen down in pit of approx 53 feet tubewell pit in kurushektra... all vilagers .. army ...whole country is praying and doing their best to save him since 43 hrs!! and as matter of fact TODAY IS HIS B~DAY

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yaa man.... I wish he gets back very soon.... The entire country is praying for him.. If you see any news channel, you'll see the visuals... Feels gr8 to see the entrire country almost united and praying for a child.... Happy Birthday Prince and GOD will definitely save you...

happy birthday to Master Prince, May God Bless You, He is there, dont worry, u will be alright,

I salute to his courage which he has shown under the 60 feet. God Gift Child.

POOJA23

TODAY IS NOT ONLY THE TEST OF PRINCE'S COURAGE BUT ALSO THE TEST OF OUR UNITY AS INDIANS. FRIENDS LETS ALL PRAY FOR HIM......................

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i hope prince gets out safe.. and i know he will. but i dnt understand one thing has the news channel gone crazyyyyyyyyy..... there is his news all over.. it is like the prime minister has falllen down the pit ( please do tht god ;) ) cmon over and over again.. prince is enjoying is oxygen and the army guyz will get him out for sure but godsake so much coverage as if its been another wtc bombing or july 26th or bombay blast.. cmon......

bonddonraj

MP Guru
karma said:
well i hope prince gets out safe.. and i know he will. but i dnt understand one thing has the news channel gone crazyyyyyyyyy..... there is his news all over.. it is like the prime minister has falllen down the pit ( please do tht god ;) ) cmon over and over again.. prince is enjoying is oxygen and the army guyz will get him out for sure but godsake so much coverage as if its been another wtc bombing or july 26th or bombay blast.. cmon......

ya even i feel so it to be a nonscence drama , but dont mind it as otherwise motivation of others may go down.. or they may deliberately lose hope that is the only reason why mr chifeminister himself came becaue of media.... if in this process trp of channel .. ads cos may earn whatever ... the child must be saved and initiate the thread of neglegence on part authorities to leave such pits...roads.. mainholes uncovered.... well lets pray

SONAM189

MEDIA HAS TO SHOW INTEREST IN A PERSONS LIFE THEN N THEN ONLY OUR GOVERNMENT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF ONE PERSON'S LIFE. YES THEY R DOING TOO MUCH I MEAN ONLY A SINGLE NEWS FOR 24 HRS..........TOO MUCH.
ITS NICE THT THE NATION IS UNITED TO PRAY FOR A KID .........BUT IN REALITY GUYS HE IS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE N MEDIA IS MAKING HIM A HERO........N DO U KNOW ITS RESULTS? THEY R DRIVING SOCITY TO WRONG DIRECTION.

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hez on da way up!!! I jst hope he vl cum out safe!!!! n ya every1 across da country is wishing 4 his safety.........me 2 prayin4 da same

Hope hez all F9!!!

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
cmon he was going to get out.. tht was there. but the amount of hype... the news channel are going crazy over this small incident there a re n number f incidents taking place in a country of more than a billion...... and the authorities dnt need motivation cos they are going to get tht boy out... cos a kid is more than enuf motivation they need... they dnt need so many people surrounding the site so tht the earth moves and fills in tht small hole.... so many people leads to chaos.. i am really pissed off at the level a news channel can go to get a few shots... and revenue... they dnt care abt anyone they just want some footage so tht they can get advetisers to pay up....... ..good lord god saves india....

wht u guys think abt the controversies/hypes made by media in case of budhiya and prince?
is this behaviour ok abt media?
i think somewhat yes, for knowing the middle-class men, bt it's very disgusting that their govt. given Rs. 50,000 to arm force who saved prince, and to prince Rs. 2,00,00 .
i think it's not good way even if prince is ppor, he will be rich in some days, as he has got money, from govt. as well as ordinary people, u know one man given 11,00 cheque to army force.
reply me. i'm waiting for ur posts, replies.

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
we are mere spectators.....arent we !! this will always go on and we cannot do anything right ?

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rahul_parab2006 said:
wht u guys think abt the controversies/hypes made by media in case of budhiya and prince?
is this behaviour ok abt media?

Where do I even start with the criticism of Indian media? Just look at the stories they show in the name of news. Every minor happening in some small place is a breaking news and an exclusive story. And strangely at a single point of time all the news channels have different breaking news!!!

With 24 hour news channels, I had expected that we would get a great coverage of d happenings all over and we would get different views also. But look @ this example of Prince. I am very fine with them showing the news. No doubt it was a serious matter, but 24 hrs of just Prince. Just for the sake of TRPs, his accident was made into a reality show. And even today, there was some news abt some Bollywood stars meeting up with him. But in this melee, the media forgot that someone was responsible for the accident. They should have taken the responsible govt officials to task rather than showing 24 hrs reality Tv.

We are in such a bad state that a news like Raveena Tandon's dog being kidnapped becomes headlines. I hope that some sense prevails in the media sector and they start becoming more responsible.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
boys that is the reason i have launched my new thread rajfinancial.com......... be updated and raise your voice at right time rght plase dont just be amere spectator.comment