WHAT`s YOUR BATTlE!!! ?????

bonddonraj

MP Guru
I know that we all have an internal or external struggle with something in life. Whether it be within your head, or with some thing exterior...it doesn't matter. It could be within your dreams even. I ask you, what battle do you fight everyday? What battle do you know that one day you must fight? Will you fight it? Or will you give in? Do you fight your battles? Or do you relent?

Answer as you wish.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
bonddonraj said:
I know that we all have an internal or external struggle with something in life. Whether it be within your head, or with some thing exterior...it doesn't matter. It could be within your dreams even. I ask you, what battle do you fight everyday? What battle do you know that one day you must fight? Will you fight it? Or will you give in? Do you fight your battles? Or do you relent?

Answer as you wish.
i always have to battle against lathergy attitude... to ensure that i am on schedule and there is no back log. I battle to keep myself in the position i desire to be... Sometimes i succeed and sometimes i do not.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
i fight many battles in my life, most being internal. However, smoking cigarrettes and taking care of my body seems to be the most basic day to day battle I'm going through right now. The other I think about most is how to deal with my opposition once I establish my stance in the world. Right now, you see, I'm in an idle state where I'm not sure what it is I want to do in terms of contributing to society. I'm the type of person who doesn't like enemies, so I try too hard in pleasing everyone. In doing this it's been hard to figure out exactly who's side I should be on, or what ideas or people are most important to me. When I find that there's a possibility that someone wants to become part of my life and help shape my decisions, I become uneasy and immediately walk out or back away. But this is the only way to gain trust or developing relationships. Right now I think I'm on a pathway towards a very large external and internal battle. One that will effect many people. It will be a battle against coercion and suppression. Although I see many struggles in just getting there. However I must admit that there are chances of giving in.

i always battle with my schedule, means i should have proper time management, i am wasting lot of time in time pass things, i cannot control myself from these things........

Nice Thread...............

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Intersting.....

Well i wudnt talk abt my internal battles as they r personal 2 me....Lemme put lite on da battles i cn share....
Well 1 of da most important battle 4 me is mood swings....I hv varied mood swings in 1 day n dis i kno makes da person in front of me v uncomfortable...I try my best nt 2 show it, bt it cums out sum way or da other. The next 1 bein i dnt trust any1, ok i dun wanna elaborate anymore.....

I hv certain aspirations in life, n wanna c myslf in certain place doin certain things, n da root there is offcourse tough, so battles of these sort is there everyday, bt yea i love battling n then wtever b da result makes me feel gud. thts cause of I think, "Efforts cn fail, bt dnt fail 2 make an effort"....

deya

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I have to fight myself everyday with my lazy attitude of not even trying things out. As in a part of myself also knows that if I try, I do things really well!