plss help me upload/download projects

roshcrazy

MP Guru
Re: plss help me upload projects

yea go to the particular section... then>>new thread

then>>put the topic and a little description abt it

then>>manage attachments....[its next to the smiley icon]>>here u can upload files from your pc. once they're uploaded, it'll show in current attachments...

note: wait sumtime for files to get attached.Time will depend on filesize

then>>>minimise that......n whr u had put the topic thr>>scroll down a lil. >>>click on submit new thread....

simple...:smile:

roshcrazy

MP Guru
friends, downloading is simple......

for downloading, your post count should be 1.

If it is 1, then simply click on the attached file and save it....

If is it is not 1, then u can make posts in forums like debates, general talks,contests and quizzes etc. to enable urself to download!

Last edited:

rvasu1981

since from the last 20 days iam trying to upload my project. but iam unable to upload it. so plz help me how to upload my projects.

melroy88

Hi rvasu1981,
First and Foremost , A warm welcome to Mp , Its nice to have you here . We are sorry for the inconvinence cause to you , We will surely help you out.
Do read the : Newbies pictorial guide to MP:
http://www.managementparadise.com/fo...-paradise.html

You will have a demonstration on how to post with images.

To be specific, Firstly you have to make a new thread in the appropriate section.
Then fill in the details ie. the subject , the body , and in the latter part of the window , you will see the attachments option , Click there and select the file .

Do read the above link i mentioned , I hope this solves your doubt, If you still have trouble do post in again , we will make sure will help you futher more.

Thankyou and Regards.

Sujala Pradhan

hi if u have understood how to download projects den do help me
n if u have anything on balanced scorecard applied to supply chain management den do help me out
thanx

Poonachanc

hey i hv made many projects.. but im not able to upload them.. pls help me do it.. i also want to help evry1.

Hi anuradha iam Poonacha from Bangalore , looking out for project report on supply chain management..

can u help me if you have any or suggest

Regards
Poonacha