Will Sachin be back to his gr8 form?

hey, let's come out of tension from the recent bomb-blasts, stormic rain, protest of shivsena against abu azmi,etc.

This thread is for the lovers of cricket. Can Sachin will be back to his form, if he is selected for Srilanka tour?
Reply to this thread. I want to see how much still fans r there belongs to sachin tendulkar.

More questions abt , wht will be future of saurav ganguly, zaheer khan, ashish nehra, laxmipathy balaji, murali kartik, aftr good performance by kaif, raina, munaf, sreesanth & powar ???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharada said:
yes i am sure he will return back

My head is saying, he will not play as he is known for - like MSDhoni, bt
my heart is saying that, surely, he will play dynamic & wonderful cricket as he played over the years for indianc ricket team, grabbed many records on hold.

Some months ago, i thought that he should be retired, bt i think the player like sachin should not be retired. That's funny ! iknow, bt he is33 now, he can play upto his age 38, like BRIAN LARA.

WHT U SAY GUYS?
CHILL OUT.

Bhupesh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
He will come to form, but don't expect that he will be like 16 year old sachin. Their is some responsibilty given to him and i guess he is doing that

macwan_hemilton

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My head is saying, he will not play as he is known for - like MSDhoni, bt
my heart is saying that, surely, he will play dynamic & wonderful cricket as he played over the years for indianc ricket team, grabbed many records on hold.

Some months ago, i thought that he should be retired, bt i think the player like sachin should not be retired. That's funny ! iknow, bt he is33 now, he can play upto his age 38, like BRIAN LARA.

WHT U SAY GUYS?
CHILL OUT.

sorry rahul.. but i think he cant play.. coz he is not having time to practise... he is having busy schedule to making money... he gets surgery again and again...

he gives time to advertising.... at same time he is not having enough time to practise...

sorry boss its my opinion... dont take it personally...

sorry rahul.. but i think he cant play.. coz he is not having time to practise... he is having busy schedule to making money... he gets surgery again and again...

he gives time to advertising.... at same time he is not having enough time to practise...

sorry boss its my opinion... dont take it personally...

hey dude at this time, i m agree with u...........

i made dat comments 2 yrs back.............. but now istrongly feel that we don't want necessarily sachin tendulkar more.... coz of 2 things....

1. we have gr8 young talents in dhoni, raina, rohit, gambhir, virat, etc...

2. Sachin is nowdays stuggling with his helath problems and injuries and can't give enough time to practice, hence fails in crucial matches like wht hpnd in tests agnst sri lanka....... so sachin can now comfortably retire and can take coaching job..........

:big_grin:

Sachin Tendulkar failed to get his 100th international ton, but it didn't matter. He realised the dream of his life when India beat Sri Lanka by six wickets to win the World Cup here on Saturday.

"I couldn't have asked for more. Winning the World Cup is the ultimate thing. This is the proudest moment of my life," Tendulkar said after the match.