I WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonddonraj

MP Guru
I WONDER...IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH INDIAN FAMILY VALUES THAT WE MANY A TIMES SEE ABUSALEM...DAUD IBRAHIM...CHOTARAJAN....ETC...AS TRAITERS....

I WONDER...IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH BRAND IMAGE OF INDIA THAT ANY TOM DIC HARRY COUNTRY LIK PAK...ETC...OR TERRERIST GROUP ATTACK ON OUR DREAMS WE CHERISH WHOLE OF OUR LIFE IN A SECOND OF BLAST....

I WONDER ...IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH OUR SYSTEM THAT ....WE HAVE NAXALS ...OR ANY ONE SOFRUSTATED THAT DETROY OUR OWN SET UP ...OUR OWN BUSES....AND HAPPANING OF SIKH ROITS IN 1984....

I WONDER .....IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN OUR THOUGHT PROCESS .......OR MINE THINKING ALL THIS AT ALL......I WONDER......I WONDER....

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HEy y blame our family values...y blame brand image of india....TRAITORS u will find evrywher in our own houses , inour own friend circle, among the people we trust ...perpetually evry wher!

The prob is not in thought process .. Problem is basically lack of fear!!Nobody Fears the indian govt , they know they wont be punished for their misdeeds....n above all Nobody fears God...

bonddonraj

MP Guru
YA THATS WHT I SAID BRAND IMAGE.... NO BODY DARE DO IT ON AMERICA OR IF DONE SO IT IS JUST COUNTABLE ON FINGERS STILL THEY RULE ...THAT BRAND IMAGE I MEAN....

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bonddonraj said:
YA THATS WHT I SAID BRAND IMAGE.... NO BODY DARE DO IT ON AMERICA OR IF DONE SO IT IS JUST COUNTABLE ON FINGERS STILL THEY RULE ...THAT BRAND IMAGE I MEAN....

America the Super power .. we shudnt forget the WTC crash .. remeber.. the pentagon , etc ....So nobody is actually safe...

bonddonraj

MP Guru
piya wtc is just one of the countable incident.......when bush came RAJGHAT his dogs were the one to come first to check .........that is called ruling with brand image otherwise who is bush just a citizen of america!!!! and our defence minister was stripped of when he went america

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i think its thinking of us tht makes us small. There r a lotta facts tht proove tht da biggest Mncs work cause of master minds of India. All gud researchers were Indians. The ques here is y nt in India???? Wts wrong here....Well da fact is a lotta stuff......We hv such big infrastructural probs tht police cnt b informed at da v moment of da blast tht they cum rushing n help.
The problem is dat if we went 2 fight 4 our rites, we were bruttly lathi-charged n then A.N Roy says, sum students must hv bein hit a lil here there, investigation vl b done!!!!Who vl stay here????
Even if we hv everything, yet we lag behind.....cause of selfish deeds!!!!I jst hope we all realize it soon enough, or else we vl b under sum ruler, n dis time sadly it vl b Indians ruling us like da Britishers!!!!

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
piyazcool said:
America the Super power .. we shudnt forget the WTC crash .. remeber.. the pentagon , etc ....So nobody is actually safe...

Did an american blow it up nah i dont think so...!!

The question raised by bondonraj is quite valid if you give it a thought. When you say naxal hv emerged coz of hatred it could be a valid statement.. One of the reason which i believe has been illiteracy, if you see the malor terrorism arenas are those which have quite a low literacy level as you find lots of followers instead of thinkers.
Another issue is this countries have not quite reached the economics growth which means illiterate people have no option but to raise voice through other mediums like naxalis.
Its not about family values coz if you see an indian in states or uk in that sense they are provided the same value though in liberal manner but they dont grow up to become a pain in the society, but the same does occurs here coz of injustice and corruption all across..!!

coolbrat

IF we probe a bit more ,it is not the indian values and ethics or brand image that has to be held responsible but forgettin and pushin them at backstage is one of the root cause.
The evil lies in forgettin the principle truth that needs to be cherished that greeds of few must be sacrificed for needs of many.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
absolutely i agree to you but even if we forget or are forced to forget and cling to selfish needs ...... there is some problem with our values too...may be today`s grown up are too involved in themselves( of course i mean some) see case of rahul mahajan!!

bonddonraj

MP Guru
When you look and experience life...does it seem to you a timeline of events, or is it a circle? Do you look at it another way?

People seem to look at life and see it in terms of history. That everything in life is a timeline. One action proceeding another. We are born, we live, and then we die. But is life really that simple? Is history really history? When we see the same thing happening all over again? I notice that people have this way of going about life in structure. They get up every morning shower, go to work, go to school, come home, do what they have to do, and go to sleep. Then it starts anew all over again. Is it really a line, or a circle?

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
raj m completely against ur thought. Simply because I have experienced completely the opposite of what you have written.

I feel untill you find that 1 person, who values you exactly the same way you do, you can have such views. But 1s you get him/her your life is bound to be easier. You can always debate saying that, even if you get him/her, practically thinking you start having more responsibilites which makes our life tougher. But my opinion is that "it makes lofe worth living." After all that failers in life, that 1 person makes you stand and get going again.

Love infact is the biggest tool to happiness and in turn to success......

Pallavi S

THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH OUR VALUES NOR IN OUR THOUGHTS...... BUT ALL THAT IS HAPPENING AROUND US IS THE REACTION OF SELFISH ACTIONS OF FEW GREEDY PEOPLE.

THE PROBLEM IS IN THEIR VALUES WHICH BRINGS "I" BEFORE "WE"
THE PROBLEM IS IN THEIR THOUGHTS WHERE EVIL IDEAS FLOW.

BUT NOTHING IS 'IMPOSSIBLE'
AS THE WORD ITSELF SAYS 'I M POSSIBLE'

SO WE SHOULD MAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS NONSENSE.
OUR SYSTEM NEEDS A TREMENDEOUS SHOCK.

REMEMBER MEDICAL STUDENTS THAT WERE LATTI CHARGED WHEN THEY STOOD AGAINST RESERVATION BUT WHEN SHIV SENA MEMBERS BLOCKED ROADS FOR MERE STATUE ISSUE, OUR POLICE WATCHED IN SILENCE?

ITS HIGH TIME THAT ONLY I & U DISCUSS & FORGET THE ISSUE.
IF WE WANT THE THINGS TO CHANGE LETS CHANGE OUR IDEAS & ACTIONS AT FIRST PLACE.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
hey friends i am still waiting for the answer ...............or this is not an imp question in india!!!!!!! INDIA .........huh........ did i said that word ...to you all!!!!!!!!!!

Pallavi S

bonddonraj said:
I WONDEr..........................

are we really INDIPENDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE WE??????????

INDEPENDENT?..............................THERE ARE THOSE, I KNOW, WHO WILL SAY THAT THE LIBERATION OF HUMANITY, THE FREEDOM OF MAN AND MIND, IS NOTHING BUT A DREAM................ THEY ARE RIGHT 2 A CERTAIN EXTENT.

FEW YEARS BACK SUM FOUGHT 4 INDEPENDENCE FRM THE BRITISH..............BUT R V TRUELY NJOYIN THE HARD EARNED FREEDOM.

V LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC SET UP.......................YES!!!BUT WHERE R THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS LOST. DEMOCRACY: THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IN WHICH YOU CONSENT TO HAVING YOUR POCKET PICKED, AND ELECT THE BEST MAN TO DO IT

V HAVE ONLY 1 RIGHT ......THAT IS TO VOTE............OTHER RIGHTS R MERELY ON PAPER....:tape2: ....V ACT AS PER THE WISH OF POLITICAL LEADERS THAT R SUPPOSED 2 LEAD THE COUNTRY..........WELL ....PROTEST & OL NEVER HELP...........THEY JUS COVER NEWS CHANNELS 4 HRS AND R THEN FORGOTTEN..........THE POOR IN OUR COUNTRY HAVE BEEN SHUT OUT OF OUR MINDS AND DRIVEN FROM THE MAINSTREAM OF OUR SOCIETIES, BECAUSE WE HAVE ALLOWED THEM TO BECOME INVISIBLE...............?

WHAT INDEPENDENCE?............................NOW ITS NOT THE BRITISH BUT POLITICIANS OF COURSE.:faint:

WE WILL REPENT IN THIS GENERATION NOT MERELY FOR THE VITRIOLIC WORDS AND ACTIONS OF THE BAD PEOPLE, BUT FOR THE APPALLING SILENCE OF THE GOOD PEOPLE................................& END UP SEARCHIN TRUE INDEPENDENCE ................:confused:

THANX.

REGARDS.

PALLAVI.:love:

bonddonraj

MP Guru
wow pallavi such mind blowing answer i have ever got in my threads you certainly are future of india ........now give answer of my second question also............keep moving