7/11

Is Mumbai safe place to live in; after 7/11?

• Total voters

Sagar_pandya

I think Mumbai is no longer a safe place to live in! The next terrorist target would be Bhabha atomic center. If it happens, same amount of RDX would be enough for to blow up the atomic reactor; which would lead to mishaps like that of chernobyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I hope no terrorist is reading this.. stop givin the terrorists new ideas n think about how to stop them :(

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Sagar_pandya said:
I think Mumbai is no longer a safe place to live in! The next terrorist target would be Bhabha atomic center. If it happens, same amount of RDX would be enough for to blow up the atomic reactor; which would lead to mishaps like that of chernobyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u dont thnk mumbai is safe.....thnu can leave the city and reside else whr....but dont go on sayin anythn crap of whch u undrstand nuthin........

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MAXDROIT said:
if u dont thnk mumbai is safe.....thnu can leave the city and reside else whr....but dont go on sayin anythn crap of whch u undrstand nuthin........

max chill yaar .. that was jsut a REACTION to wat happened yest...

u can always expect the unexpected....

God is great ..hope we all will be safe!!!

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mumbai is still the safest place on earth. No matter what but it is more safe as compare to the other cities. And I Love Mumbai. I would always like to be called as a mumbaikar, till my last breath. I m first an Indian, but after that i m a Mumbaikar.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
its same all ...and every where ....kahan tak jaoge.....fight here and now as mumbaian did yesterday ....ya innoscent died.....should we not file a petition against government ...to put us in such zone ....not providing us security!! we are giving alll to bring india on global front and what they are providing us!!!! bombs!!!! .........
as mumbaians have filed RTI against BMC for not providing drainage ...during rains....

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bonddonraj said:
its same all ...and every where ....kahan tak jaoge.....fight here and now as mumbaian did yesterday ....ya innoscent died.....should we not file a petition against government ...to put us in such zone ....not providing us security!! we are giving alll to bring india on global front and what they are providing us!!!! bombs!!!! .........
as mumbaians have filed RTI against BMC for not providing drainage ...during rains....

RITE KAHAN TAK JAOGE..LAUT KE IDHER HI AOGE...!!! :rofl:

Sagar_pandya

Correction guys; recent announcement from intellegence says gelatine sticks wrere used for 7/11 blasts.
if RDX would have been used the affect would have been worse!

Sagar_pandya

Kartik, do u remember u mailed us prime-minister's & president's official e-mail address for Quota(reservation) issue; we need it once again! i think we should send them emails and pressurize them to do some real stuff and not just give us asurances!

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The commissioner has jst sed tht they had sum news abt all dis!!! cn u imagine da ATB!!!!!:O!!!!
N as for da spirit of Mumbai, thts really Gud n sumthing we cnt compare 2 anything else!!!Bt u kno i feel da GOVT n officials jst use tht 2 cover themselves....

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
sagar gr8 idea!!! man, bt i hope it works re!! da reservation thing we all say hw it ended!!! God I dunno hw dis thing is actually gonna stop!! hw vl things b at da end!!!!

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Sagar_pandya said:
Kartik, do u remember u mailed us prime-minister's & president's official e-mail address for Quota(reservation) issue; we need it once again! i think we should send them emails and pressurize them to do some real stuff and not just give us asurances!
Do u always have to post in bold erratic irritating fonts? Man, there's something called as normal fonts too, why don't u post in that??

p.s. which city do u wanna live then??

gaurav200x said:
May the departed souls rest in peace.... however just lighting the candles isnt enuff.... Goto
http://clients.ibnlive.com/features/mumatt/index.php

and do some help...

For every candle u light there, IBN would pay a rupee to the affected. I guess we, netizens can help through this way too

MUMBAI'S SPIRIT WILL NEVER END

GOOD WORK FROM CNN-IBN & CHANNEL 7, THANX, GAURAV TO SEND US INFORMATIONAL & IMPORTANT SITE.

I LIGHTED A CANDLE, GIVEN 1 RUPEE TO VICTIMS WHO R INJURED.

"WE ARE ONE IN TIMES OF TRAGEDY", that's what the message will send out by observing 2 minutes of silence at 6.25 p.m. today, a week after 182 people were killed in the blasts.

This is the exact time that the first of seven bombs that rocked local trains on western railway went off.

Trains, Buses, Auto-Rickshaws, Taxies, Private transport, Collages, Corporate houses, & cinema halls have also been requested to join the 2-minute silence. President APJ Abdul Kalam will reach Mahi,m Station at 6.24 p.m., who is coming here last night, in Mumbai, for the celebration of Mumbai University's golden jubilee (150 years) as a special guest.

Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh said, "The underlying message is clear and loud that - 'SARVA MUMBAIKAR EK AAHOT' (ALL MUMBAIKARS ARE UNITED)".

CINEMA HOUSES WILL INTERRUPT SHOWS TO DISPLAY A SLIDE ASKING PEOPLE TO HJOIN IN THE TRIBUTE. aT THE AIRPORT, THERE WILL BE NO TAKE-OFFS OR LANDINGS DURING THIS TIME.

A siren will mark the begginning & end of the two-minute silence. There will be no speeches or meetings. Only wreaths will be laid for the dead.

"SO JOIN IN THE TWO-MINUTE TERIBUTE TODAY"