DARE TO DREAM!!!!!!

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HI THERE!
me anushukla!
was thinking from past few days as what makes us happy?joy of 1-2 minutes is easy to find but what exactly we want from our life!!y r we running like mad in life..wrking fr endless goals...
this topic is bit of philosophical but...can be made interesting by mutual sharing of thoughts!!!
as the name goes "dare to dream"i really want to know what u think is ur goal in life!!
can be fame,money ,power...but what one thing u feel u will be most contented( if say nt fully!!)to achieve!!!

waiting to hear ur dreams talk!!!
take care
anu
"anything acheived more than gratification is happiness...
less than expectation is sorrow."

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hmm... I could go on and on ...

These days people dont find a difference between dreams and goals...

You keep setting goals.. you achieve them... and then you set a higher goal.

This happiness lasts only for a couple of minutes....

It was a great feeling when I was interviewed for JAM MAGAZINE as a young achiever... but the hype lasted not more than a minute... then I felt.. its only a magazine.. I want to make it to CNBC someday.

Spending an hour with my family and my gf... gives me more satisfaction than earning a crore from that hour.

Enjoy every moment without having goals... and go where life takes you... Careless , still cautious.. thats the essence of happiness.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
hi buddy interesting post -
as far as my aim is concerned ,once in my childhood i said `I WANT TO LIGHT UP CIGAR WITH SUN IN MY ONE HAND`now time has come to realise actual meaning of my said words, 7 yrs i had waited for this day...i was doing mba 7urs back bt due to sm financial crises at home i was nt able to compleate it..so i was drooped out of college ...my journey started and ya i dared to dream for IIM-A, was working all these yrs as simple executive in various companies ...last year quit every thing and joined ims for cat preperation....days passed ...a month before exam i was hospitalised for fuul month....and my dream to be in IIM-A crashed down.........well now i cannot wait more...so joining nsim to compleat my mba ..then plan to do phd.....ONE DAY i dare to dream again in IIM-A....but as a faculty..........

bonddonraj

MP Guru
nai friend never i shall do that ..this jouney has given me lots of precious moments and friends ...and mp is one of them

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi raj
i guess its easy to call u by this name!!!
thnx a lot fr sharing ur life's deep secret with us & dn't wrry "AM SURE U WILL CERTAINLY GET WHATEVER U HAVE WISHED FOR"DOST evn me have gone thru various ups & dwns in my life but believe me "success can only be valued by those who have carved fr it"life without this so called juggling will be boring, nt wrth living!!!hai na dost??so keep up the gud wrk!!!!

chetan bathla

Hey everyone...

Nice topic u have here.. just the other day i was going through the book "every second counts" by Lance armstrong.. abt his sdtruggle with Cancer and Anti-doping organisations .. at every single page he laid emphasis on what it feels like to pursue ur dream .. to defy common logic.. to fight against odds.. I gotta tell ya feels like heaven to me :SugarwareZ-191: .. cant wait to fell it for myself

I would recommend everyone on this ost to read it...

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nice topic, I would just like to say that my dreams and goals always gets changing , its like one day i want to be this but the other moment when i get closer to it or complete my one goal, i feel as if this was not my goal and start for another. I hope someday i'll be able to fix my goal and achieve it. :)

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi aakash ,uday, chetan....

gud to hear from ur side....
but 1 thing common in all of you...none of you have described abt what u want in life???i mean wat u value the most? which 1 thing will make u happy for ever!!!

may sound as if am trying to peep in ur life but the fact is taht want to know wat everyone search fr in ones life???will love to hear from all of you more......
take care
anu

bonddonraj

MP Guru
I DONT know what i am doing these days mba classes shall start on 1st july and i have started before hand brushing with my fundas ...it pains ...but i am moving dnt know why ...but i know i will move..... i dont know whether i will succeed or not.... but one thing i am sure of that i SHALL succeed..............

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
nice topic....
well i hv certain dreams......most imp is 2 b with da person i love...nest bein 2 do sumthin in life....anything tht vl makemy parents proud of me.....n doin sumthing for India...may it b tinest bt i want 2 do sumthing...........
these r da 3 most imp dream of my life...al others r subsets of any 1 of them....like gettin gud % n exams of bein a successful HR in a company etc etc...

wtz ur guys dreams??????

open up...

deya

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
@deya:gud deya infact gr888 to hear from ur side!!!!

@raj: its ok raj..many of us are at that stage stage only...do the best & rest will be taken care by almighty!!!!best of luck!i know u will do the best!!!

take care
anu

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
anu shukla said:
@deya:gud deya infact gr888 to hear from ur side!!!!

@raj: its ok raj..many of us are at that stage stage only...do the best & rest will be taken care by almighty!!!!best of luck!i know u will do the best!!!

take care
anu
ok, just bumped into this thread... must say quite an interesting thought. Well, anu i have dreams and goals.... Not very sure about the difference betn the two... But my dream is to see happiness all around, whether it be on the faces of my family or my country-men. I want to do something that benefits my country a lot. I read about great men like Murthy and Buffet and the way, they have modest means yet have been the biggest factor in improving the living standards through their generous contributions.

Yes, i want to earn lots of money so that i can do something big one day.... I want to be successful, have a big name in the entrepreneur world.... simply bcoz i want to ensure that i can take care of the problems of my country....

This is what gives me peace. When i talk to people and counsel them, i feel happy bcoz i am unable to give them some satisfaction, some happiness.... What do i gain.... by giving my time.... I would say happiness.... gratification and comfort that i am able to reduce the tensions of someone.

anu shukla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi gaurav....
no doubts about your counselling capabilities dear!!!!
but one thing i wud like to ask you & deya...if you guys dn't mind sharing it....."how will you help the country rise??"i mean you must be having some loong terms & short term goals???ok me getting a bit more interested but kya karu...my prof asked me the same....& am still searching for taht answer....

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
anu shukla said:
hi gaurav....
no doubts about your counselling capabilities dear!!!!
but one thing i wud like to ask you & deya...if you guys dn't mind sharing it....."how will you help the country rise??"i mean you must be having some loong terms & short term goals???ok me getting a bit more interested but kya karu...my prof asked me the same....& am still searching for taht answer....
thanks for asking anu.....

u must have heard the saying.... "boond boond se sagar banta hai".... it just means that if 10 ppl think the way i think then we can add to the drops of the development of the ocean for our country.

Remember our entrepreneurship debate.... and i gave u an example that if we have more entrepreneurs then we can surely counter the unemployment problem.

I remember my dad telling me how Narayan Murthy came up on his merit and today he is running several charities across the country. So what is the answer, dear Anu? What we need in our country is more emplyment.

We see so many beggars throughout the place.... why dont we take the willing to rehabilitation centres and teach them some art and let them earn their living. This way we can boost our SSI.... The govt might have thought it just not, but begging is present since decades.... What we need is a firm hand, which can control all these.

......... where corruption isnt present. I think that is possible when u take it head on as an individual. There are so many examples.... Talk of Warren Buffet... he donated 82% of his wealth... the biggest contribution in ages.

All is needed is determination and goals..... :smile:

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
welll gaurav has a gr8 vision!!!

n anu 2 u....abt my goals

well 2 start with in da short run i wnt b able 2 do much or anything constructive. Bt wt i hv decided is...after i complete my education i vl c 2 it tht i teach, dis vl b my lil contribution, then i had decided actually 2 go 2 tata cancer hospital n help them.....u kno my aunt had cum here in march when i 1st went 2 dat hospital, n trust me people r so bad there wt 2 tell u..........they treat paitents like dogs man!!! n its really sad!!! I had made all plans 2 go there n help da paitents....bt my parents din allow n i had 2 respect tht...........bt when i earn on my own n m on feet, I cn fulfil my dis dream......M nt sayin i vl b able 2 do sumting large tht vl make a mark in histroy textbook.......cause i hv also da responsiblity of bein a daughter, sister,later wife n mom etc....so with tht I also hv a responsibility of bein a citizen of dis country n most importantly, 2wrds humanity.......