Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > General Talks

DARE TO DREAM!!!!!!

Discuss DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; HI THERE! me anushukla! was thinking from past few days as what makes us happy?joy of 1-2 minutes is easy ...

DARE TO DREAM!!!!!!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
anu shukla
anu shukla is on a distinguished road

anu shukla
Management Paradise Newbie
Smile DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! - June 23rd, 2006

HI THERE!
me anushukla!
was thinking from past few days as what makes us happy?joy of 1-2 minutes is easy to find but what exactly we want from our life!!y r we running like mad in life..wrking fr endless goals...
this topic is bit of philosophical but...can be made interesting by mutual sharing of thoughts!!!
as the name goes "dare to dream"i really want to know what u think is ur goal in life!!
can be fame,money ,power...but what one thing u feel u will be most contented( if say nt fully!!)to achieve!!!

waiting to hear ur dreams talk!!!
take care
anu
"anything acheived more than gratification is happiness...
less than expectation is sorrow."
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: DARE TO DREAM!!!!!!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! - June 23rd, 2006

Hmm... I could go on and on ...

These days people dont find a difference between dreams and goals...

You keep setting goals.. you achieve them... and then you set a higher goal.

This happiness lasts only for a couple of minutes....

It was a great feeling when I was interviewed for JAM MAGAZINE as a young achiever... but the hype lasted not more than a minute... then I felt.. its only a magazine.. I want to make it to CNBC someday.

Spending an hour with my family and my gf... gives me more satisfaction than earning a crore from that hour.

Enjoy every moment without having goals... and go where life takes you... Careless , still cautious.. thats the essence of happiness.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Management Paradise Guru

hi buddy interesting post -
as far as my aim is concerned ,once in my childhood i said `I WANT TO LIGHT UP CIGAR WITH SUN IN MY ONE HAND`now time has come to realise actual meaning of my said words, 7 yrs i had waited for this day...i was doing mba 7urs back bt due to sm financial crises at home i was nt able to compleate it..so i was drooped out of college ...my journey started and ya i dared to dream for IIM-A, was working all these yrs as simple executive in various companies ...last year quit every thing and joined ims for cat preperation....days passed ...a month before exam i was hospitalised for fuul month....and my dream to be in IIM-A crashed down.........well now i cannot wait more...so joining nsim to compleat my mba ..then plan to do phd.....ONE DAY i dare to dream again in IIM-A....but as a faculty..........
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Kewl man... Dont forget about MP once you become a faculty in IIM-A .

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Management Paradise Guru

nai friend never i shall do that ..this jouney has given me lots of precious moments and friends ...and mp is one of them
Old
 (6 (permalink))
bonddonraj

bonddonraj
Management Paradise Guru

but pray i be there this time!!
Old
 (7 (permalink))
anu shukla
anu shukla is on a distinguished road

anu shukla
Management Paradise Newbie
Re: DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! - June 29th, 2006

hi raj
i guess its easy to call u by this name!!!
thnx a lot fr sharing ur life's deep secret with us & dn't wrry "AM SURE U WILL CERTAINLY GET WHATEVER U HAVE WISHED FOR"DOST evn me have gone thru various ups & dwns in my life but believe me "success can only be valued by those who have carved fr it"life without this so called juggling will be boring, nt wrth living!!!hai na dost??so keep up the gud wrk!!!!

"anything acheived more than gratification is happiness...
less than expectation is sorrow."
Old
 (8 (permalink))
bonddonraj

bonddonraj
Management Paradise Guru
Re: DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! - June 30th, 2006

han dost u are absolutely correct , and i know i shall win as i have decieded so................
Old
 (9 (permalink))
chetan bathla
chetan bathla is an unknown quantity at this point

chetan bathla
Re: DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! - June 30th, 2006

Hey everyone...

Nice topic u have here.. just the other day i was going through the book "every second counts" by Lance armstrong.. abt his sdtruggle with Cancer and Anti-doping organisations .. at every single page he laid emphasis on what it feels like to pursue ur dream .. to defy common logic.. to fight against odds.. I gotta tell ya feels like heaven to me .. cant wait to fell it for myself

I would recommend everyone on this ost to read it...
Old
udayjajoo
udayjajoo is an unknown quantity at this point

udayjajoo
Re: DARE TO DREAM!!!!!! - July 2nd, 2006

Along with dreams, 3-D are require that is Desire(burning desire), Dedication, Determination.