words that change life

bonddonraj

MP Guru
quotes.gif

WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST weapon?" The master asked the young man.

The student scratched his head and pondered the question. 'My fists are my greatest weapon, sir."

"Wrong!" snapped the master. "Think again."

"Well ..." The student rubbed his chin and furrowed his brow. Suddenly his face lit. "I know master. My kicks!'

"Wrong!" The masters patience was growing thin. "Use your head. Think. What is your greatest weapon?"

The students frightened eyes darted about the room and settled on a sword. "My weapons, master, my weapons." His face glowed with his enlightenment.

'Wrong!" shouted the master. He reached toward the frightened pupil and lightly smacked the top of his head. "It is here. In your head. Learn to use your mind and you will never be defeated."

(The Mental Edge)
(Author: Loren Christensen)

Last edited:

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
u must have read this poem ...but let me post here for the first time..a poem by Harivansh rai bachan

Lehron se Darkar nauka par nahin hoti,
koshish karne walon ki haar nahin hoti

Nanhi cheenti jab daana lekar chalti hai,
chadhti deewaron par, sau bar phisalti hai.
Man ka vishwas ragon mein saahas bharta hai,
chadhkar girna, girkar chadhna na akharta hai.
Akhir uski mehnat bekar nahin hoti,
koshish karne walon ki haar nahin hoti.

Dubkiyan sindhu mein gotakhor lagata hai,
ja ja kar khali haath lautkar aata hai
Milte nahi sahaj hi moti gehre paani mein,
badhta dugna utsah isi hairani mein.
Muthi uski khali har bar nahin hoti,
koshish karne walon ki haar nahi hoti.

Asaflta ek chunauti hai, ise sweekar karo,
kya kami reh gayi, dekho aur sudhar karo.

Jab tak na safal ho, neend chain ko tyago tum,
Sangharsh ka maidan chhodkar mat bhago tum.
Kuch kiye bina hi jai jaikar nahin hoti,
koshish karne walon ki haar nahin hoti.

bonddonraj

MP Guru
that was cool i give another---

veer tum bade chalo,dheer tum bade chalo
samne pahad ho,sinh ki dahad ho
ye manav jivan nirjhar hae
jharna hi iska pani hae
sukh dukh ke dono tiron par chal raha rah manmani he

manav na nirash karo man ko kuch kam karo
kuch kam karo jag maen rah kar kuch naam karo

hae kaun vighn esa jag mae tik sake veer nar ke man mae
manav jab jor lagata hae pathar paani ban jata hae

navdharm pradeta kaun hua bhukhand vijeta kaun hua
jisne na kabhi aaram kiya duniya mae reh kar naam kiya
-harivansh rai bachhan

creat!ve

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bonddonraj said:
Learn to use your mind and you will never be defeated."

(The Mental Edge)
(Author: Loren Christensen)

so, true. this hold good with one of uncle. He got screwed with eduaction in his early days, was made to get into family business. Incourse the business was way out, he turned bad time to good.

good post bud. :)

bonddonraj

MP Guru
Take away a man's ability to choose, his mind becomes free, a blank, clean slate. With training, he becomes a pet; without, he becomes an animal, as harmless and serenely simple as a mouse. Cover the world with such animals, and only the strong survive

bonddonraj

MP Guru
"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."~

bonddonraj

MP Guru
Just a few questions...
What is happiness to you? Do you think that happiness is an attainable goal? Do you think a person can ever be truely happy? What makes you (or what would make you) happy?

bonddonraj

MP Guru
Take away a man's ability to choose, his mind becomes free, a blank, clean slate. With training, he becomes a pet; without, he becomes an animal, as harmless and serenely simple as a mouse. Cover the world with such animals, and only the strong survive

bonddonraj

MP Guru
If you think me weird for reading the dictionary then: A) You, like the goverment, are afraid of idividuality. B) You're uneducated and probably can't spell separate correctly. C) Are a redneck."

SNEHALT

All the king's HORSES and all the king's men? Are you kidding me?
No wonder they couldn't put Humpty together again. Just what did
those idiots expect the horses to do, anyway?
- Jerry Sinfield

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It’s a characteristic of human nature that the best qualities, called up quickly in a crisis, are very often the hardest to find in a prosperous calm - 'Shantaram'