AAA - All About Ads

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
We all see ads on television, newspapers, on the roads & so on.......

So guys tell me which ads do you like the most or hate the most & ofcourse with a valid justification to your answer....

And it will be even great if you can come up with some innovative ideas in advertising...

So guys start posting & keep the ball rolling.

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The ad that I like is the Vodafone ad---chhota credit one

The environment shown--exam hall is perfect where a boys lends a drop of ink to a girl...

it shows a feeling of human touch & more importantly Vodafone cares for you and thinks for you.....even when you are in need for recharge.

The word chhota credit perfectly fits the ad...coz the boy is giving chhota credit to girl to complete the paper....

Thats the reason why I like this ad...:tea:

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey guys.........start posting ......dont wait man......i am damn sure you all like ads....dont you?:SugarwareZ-064:

So start posting and tell which ads u like & which u dont............

Common guys.....:SugarwareZ-098:

I like fevicol's all ads till now............ :SugarwareZ-191:

current airtel's ads featuring r madhavan n vidya balan r also better........... showing their various schemes and info.......... like recharge thru mobile, paying bills thru mobile, etc./............

n also i like more ads...... not remember nw

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I like fevicol's all ads till now............ :SugarwareZ-191:

current airtel's ads featuring r madhavan n vidya balan r also better........... showing their various schemes and info.......... like recharge thru mobile, paying bills thru mobile, etc./............

n also i like more ads...... not remember nw

hey Rahul

also give the reason as to why do you like these ads.....kya khaas baat hain ad mein!!

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well i also like the airtel add of vidya balan cos that add shows the love between 2 ppl are not seperated and the advertise also gives emotional touch to its custome and the visa payment add the continuation is also great

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
noone for the popcorn ad ?

there are ad breaks in serials so that you can grab a bowl of some popcorn company...

now thats a street smart ad.

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
noone for the popcorn ad ?

there are ad breaks in serials so that you can grab a bowl of some popcorn company...

now thats a street smart ad.

great idea man........:) :madgrin:

i suggest u immediately contact a popcorn mfg company......they will definitely take u as their marketing head...... :p

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
haha. :rofl: its an ad already.. not my idea... i watch a lot of HBO .. so probably its between movie breaks.

nidzrulz15

I would like to share my views too....

i really like the new IDEA ad featurin ABHISHEK BACHCHAN

Its like a social message cum publicity....

Its a sensible, sensitive, and an as that would make u feel that yes people do care for the ones livin in the rural regions...

The main thing is the way they have choreographed the ad is fantastic..

Now, But the only problem is that they hammer it s many times during commercial breaks n we really feel fed up of that same old thing...

i hope they decrease their airtime..

Honestly...i remember each an every word of that ad on the tip of my tongue...

Im really touched

I would like to share my views too....

i really like the new IDEA ad featurin ABHISHEK BACHCHAN

Its like a social message cum publicity....

Its a sensible, sensitive, and an as that would make u feel that yes people do care for the ones livin in the rural regions...

The main thing is the way they have choreographed the ad is fantastic..

Now, But the only problem is that they hammer it s many times during commercial breaks n we really feel fed up of that same old thing...

i hope they decrease their airtime..

Honestly...i remember each an every word of that ad on the tip of my tongue...

Im really touched

WHAT AN IDEA SIR JI !!!

ya dude
its really gr8 ad...........

It gives us message about how there is scarcity of schools and seats in rural areas................ But with an IDEA, Abhishek solves the problem........ :big_grin:

But I think it will not be happened in reality for sure......... Companies might not provide these types of services in rural areas............ :SugarwareZ-158:

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The recent ad by Vodafone for conference call...........is also awesome.

the way they have shown 3 ppl helping a guy to tie a knot..........and the way he gets confused is really funny and witty...

Great job by O & M!!!

MaverickLeo

Hey do any one remember that Home Trade Ad Campaign, I think it was one of the best ad campaign ever that made lots of people invest in a company that never existed.

bips

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
love all the vodafone ads
Hate the idea sirjee ad (seems like i'm the only one here who does :) )
... here is a blog that also hates the ad as much as i do (finally, some one else too) and explains the reson better than me Daily humor: CSR - What an idea

username123

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i like the new airtel ad - pay bill from anywhere
i hate that amul macho ad - one with monkey in it. i dont know why i hate it but i do. bad music, etc