Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > General Talks

Vendor Management System?

Discuss Vendor Management System? within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Hello, I have been searching and searching for a vendor management system. Kind of like a CRM but for retail. ...

Vendor Management System?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Joe Clark
JoeClark is an unknown quantity at this point

JoeClark
Vendor Management System? - August 28th, 2017

Hello,

I have been searching and searching for a vendor management system. Kind of like a CRM but for retail. I need a good way to track vendors, which products we ordered from them, cost, contact info etc.

Either a shopify app or a seperate system.
I've looked at Inventory Management video, but none of them seem to show what I need.
Any recommendations?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Vendor Management System?
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Anjali Khurana
joel.francis.735 is on a distinguished road

whatsup
Manager at Frio Products,
Management Paradise Member
Re: Vendor Management System? - August 30th, 2017

Did you go through a few? What are the pros and cons with the VMS CRM's that you liked?

I could share a list but that really won't proved helpful unless you share your thoughts on existing ones that you have come across.
Re: Vendor Management System?
Old
 (3 (permalink))
John Davis
johndavis is an unknown quantity at this point

johndavis

Re: Vendor Management System? - October 19th, 2017

A vendor management system is also called as VMS. Basically it is an Internet-enabled and Website based application. It is used to manage and procure staffing services – temporary, permanent placement services etc..