Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > General Talks

Recruitment Solution Recommendation

Discuss Recruitment Solution Recommendation within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Hello, We are a small recruitment agency and have been using simple lists and workflows to manage our recruitment process. ...

Recruitment Solution Recommendation
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Joe Clark
JoeClark is an unknown quantity at this point

JoeClark
Recruitment Solution Recommendation - August 22nd, 2017

Hello,

We are a small recruitment agency and have been using simple lists and workflows to manage our recruitment process. This is no longer satisfactory and i do not have enough knowledge to build what I want.
Can anyone suggest any solutions that sit within sharepoint? I checked Recruitment Solution Video for help but wasnt satisfied. I'd still like to keep everything in one place and like the fleibility of SharePoint so don't really want a totally separate database.

Any suggestions very welcome!
Thank you.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Recruitment Solution Recommendation
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Raj Sharma
alcove is an unknown quantity at this point

alcove
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Re: Recruitment Solution Recommendation - September 4th, 2017

We are a small recruitment agency and have been using simple lists and workflows to manage our recruitment process. This is no longer satisfactory and i do not have enough knowledge to build what I want.
campus recruiter or an employer recruiting fresh talent, get solid data around which colleges and universities are producing top grads in the fields you are recruiting for.
Friends: (0)