handwriting matters!!!!

roshcrazy

MP Guru
friends,
i gues many of us wud b facing d same probs..i just read this article in some newspaper 2 days ago..tht the sms lingo is affecting students too bad..during exams too, students end up using sms lingo..as i write this too, ive used many shortcuts n dint even realiseit..during exams too, i myself hv written words n thn cancelled it[coz, lyk, sum,n, etc..coz of gettin used to sms lingo]

how many of you ppl hv faced the same problem...??it costs our time during exams..how 2 get rid of it..??

instead of getting rid of rid ...we should sumthng lyk UK as over there SMS lingo is acceptable in all types of exams!!! (atleast high schools and colleges)

soapy

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
is this an handwriting matter or a language matter or ................. well thats a good debate

ankitgokani

MP Guru
EVEN M USED TO WRITE N USE SMS LINGO BUT THN DURING MY XAMS I DONT FIND ANY PROBLEM.........
YA I HAV ALSO SEEN MY FRENDS DOIN D SAME BUT IF U START USING NORMAL LINGO IN UR SMS ALSO THIS WONT BE A PROBLEM FOR ANY1...........

soapy

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well its about adapting to the situation..... on the xam day one needs to use professionally accepted language............. like we only answer the questions which are in the Question paper rather than answering what we have learnt..................

sonali02

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I still feel that the handwriting matters the SMS lingo has spoiled the writing skill....generally