Teenage Plastic Surgery

petermail

Teens who need to have plastic surgery generally have diverse inspirations and objectives than grown-ups. They regularly have plastic surgery to enhance physical attributes they feel are clumsy or imperfect, that if left uncorrected, may influence them well into adulthood. High schoolers have a tendency to have plastic surgery to fit in with companions, to seem to be comparative. Grown-ups have a tendency to have plastic surgery to champion from others.

Whats your views regarding Teenage Plastic Surgery

Tanvidesale

PLASTIC SURGERY-the process of reconstructing or repairing parts of the body by the transfer of tissue, either in the treatment of injury or for cosmetic reasons.
The fad or craze of plastic surgery is more prominent in western countries and slowly the wave of craze is coming to India at a drastic speed.The young minds are more conscious of their looks due to frequent and early exposure to various to media mediums.The teen age is from 13-19 years and this is the age to learn new things,gain knowledge,enjoy but instead in present scenario these teenage kids don't have playing spaces so result is they are glued to television sets..When they get exposed to beauty and cosmetic products there mind starts thinking and they start imagining themselves .The questions start popping up in brain -Why cant I be so fair? ,Why cant i look smart and handsome like Amir Khan? Why cant be gorgeous like Aishwarya Rai? They then think of plastic surgery as a solution to there problems of beauty and looks,which in reality isn't required at all....The best example for this is the" MEDERMA" CREAM AD-In which the child is complaining the mother regarding the scars on the face due to some injury..The ad says in the end "MEDERMA " is here as a beauty rescue.....

From my point of view teenagers should not receive plastic surgery but they are allowed to do so when there is any medical cause or reasons. It is banned in some countries for example if any doctor do this then there is 2 years of imprisonment.

shekhar83

Plastic Surgery is the treatment where there is a any disabilities in any part of her body which is not looking not perfect as compares to other part of the body. I don't know whether it is ban or not for Teenagers. But the fact is that When there is any case coming in future its essentials for teenagers needs plastics surgery to overcome the situations.