Rs 7 Crore Unique Bull in India earns Rs over 2 lakhs in a single day. Find out How !

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This Rs. 7 crore worth Unique Bull (Murrah Buffalo) in India Unique earns Rs 2 lakhs per day for its owner. Find out How !

"He drinks 20 litres of milk a day, gobbles 5kg of apples and 15kg of very fine quality cattle feed," says Karamvir - the owner. "He also takes a 4km-walk daily. I spend more than Rs 25,000 on his upkeep. A farmer from Chandigarh did offer me Rs 7 crore, but I don't think I am ready to sell Yuvraj."

1400.jpg

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uco3MvaEL6A" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Now, the Answer. How does he make over Rs. 2 lakh for the owner in a single day?:SugarwareZ-195:

"Yuvraj is a perfect specimen of the Murrah breed," Sangwan says. "It generates 3.5 to 5 ml of very high quality semen everyday which is diluted to increase the volume to 35ml. Now, 0.25ml, which is one dose of semen used for artificially inseminating Murrah buffaloes, costs close to Rs 1,500. So, ideally in a single day, a dairy farmer can earn roughly about Rs 2,10,000. And since Yuvraj's mother was a high yield buffalo, said to be producing close to 25 litres of milk a day, Yuvraj's semen is in great demand in almost all the northern states. I am not surprised at the offers being made."

:SugarwareZ-168:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
yes the farmer said he earns 50k daily and shows that income in his income tax returns. The experts say the bull should be earning him over 2 lakhs per day.