Mr.Modi's 'Swach Bharat' can make you tons of money. Here's how !

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mr.Modi's 'Swach Bharat' campaign to begin Today & You Can Make Tons of Money by Joining it?

I wish you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all of you. Today is going to be a Historic Day in the History of India. Today Mr.Modi is launching - Swach Bharat campaign. I am just sharing what he said in his speech at Modi Speech Sqaure in USA.

“Till recently I was Chaiwala, a small person. Being small, I think about small small ideas. I think Swach Bharat campaign is one such small idea, I want to dedicate to Mahatma Gandhi.” (This is not verbatim)

I was just thinking about these lines. Was he really a small idea as he is saying?

USA has Statue of Liberty and India has a Real Liberty:-

Today you all are aware about “Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma” and you are aware about Champaklal, father of Jetha. About 25 years back, I remember having read one article in Chitralekha – leading Gujarati weekly.

Champaklal & Fly come to India after US visit. As soon as they come out of Mumbai Airport – Champaklal Spit PAN on the wall. Then he said to Mehta – “Mehta you showed us Statue of Liberty in USA, but this is real Liberty”

In short, we all are Champaklals. We consider it is our birth right in India to litter/spit.

How Mr.Modi Wants You To Make Money?

I have seen two important ingredients in most successful people’s life. They are Self Discipline and Self Organization. If you take a pledge not to litter – you can not fulfill your pledge till you develop above two qualities.

One you take a pledge to support 'Swach Bharat' campaign, you will be forced to maintain your self discipline and be more organized in whatever you do.

In short, Self Discipline and Self Organization will become your HABIT. Once they become your habits, you will start minting money in whatever you do. Simple!

Honey, Why Do You Talk About Money Always?

A reader/client and now a close friend once asked me above question. Let me deal with that.

Mr.Nana Patekar talked about Colour of Blood as a common denominator in TIRANGA with all the people of the world. His logic – “Banane Wale Ne Jab Firk Nahi Kiya – To Tum Kyo Kar Rahe Ho”

I am going beyond it. I see Money as the only religion, if followed properly, can take you to the stage of Self Realization faster than any other way.

Look at the long history of Realized Souls – they were either king /prince or wealthy people of their time. Just to give you some example – Krishna / Mahavir / Buddha / Ram. In fact, all 24 tirthankars in Jainism were Kings.

When you get up every morning and your priorities are – what will I eat today? How will I pay my various bills? How will I pay fees for my child’s education? Rests assure, you will not be able to follow any religion under the sun.

Money gives you the power to buy anything and everything. This leads to Frustration – what next? Have you seen people changing Mobile every 15 days/buying new Rolex as and when they are launched / buying many other exclusive items?

This frustration leads to Suicide (USA has highest % of it) or go for Self Realization. I want you to go for Self Realization.

Now, let us go back to Mr.Modi’s Pledge:-

I personally follow this since long. I sincerely request you to join the campaign. It’s good for you and our generations.