Eligibility for diploma in Hr management course?

imerxwebtech

Hi guys i have completed graduation in psychology honors and now pursuing ma psychology through correspondence. i want to do any carreer oriented diploma should i go with a HR diploma

krunal_dhabhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guys i have completed graduation in psychology honors and now pursuing ma psychology through correspondence. i want to do any carreer oriented diploma should i go with a HR diploma

Human Resource Management (HRM) is a process in an organization that focuses on the workforce of an organization. Human Resource Management can also be performed by line managers. Human Resource Management was previously known as a Labor Welfare and Industrial Relations or Personal Management. HRM is also concerned with the problems related to people such as training, employing, workers benefits, compensation, organization development, safety, administration, workers motivation and performance management.

List of Human Resource Management Courses: -

• Diploma Courses in Human Resource Management
  • Certificate Courses in Human Resource Management
  • Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management
  • Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
  • Master in Human Resource Development
  • Master of Human Resource Management
  • Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
  • Master of Business Administration in Personnel Administration
  • Master Of Business Administration Human Resource Management
  • Post Graduate Program in Human Resource

Basic Eligibility for Human Resource Management Course: -

UG:

For admission in a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination. The duration for this course is 3 years.

PG:

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree. Students will have to attend an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course. The duration for this course is 2 years.

Specializations: -

• Retention
  • Motivation
  • Labour Relations
  • Labour Legislation
  • Industrial Relations
  • Training and Development
  • Recruitment and Selection
  • Compensation and Benefits
  • Labour Welfare and Social Security.

Sharing List of Institutes for Human Resource Management Courses visit this link: Institutes List on ManagementParadise.com