Open letter to The Delhi CM - Arvind Kejriwal

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear Mr. Kejriwal,

Hope you are doing well. I drive around 72 Kms everyday in the national capital region and autos as you know are the most common public transport medium on Delhi roads. Around three months back, and autos as you know are the most common public transport medium on Delhi roads. Around three months back, autos in Delhi looked more like advertisement hoardings on three wheels. Effective way of advertising I must say.

The autos had on them two tall promises made by you sir, the so called torch bearer of clean and honest politics.

1. Nahi Diya vote to Dilli me hoga beimaano kaa Raaj(If you don't vote us to power, Delhi will be ruled by the dishonest).

There was a picture of an angry looking you and Sheila Dixit with an evil grin. I don't know who and what gave you the moral authority of calling a leader dishonest without any facts, justifications or evidences. Oh wait you had all the evidences back then. Now the story is a little different though!

2. Nahi Diya vote to Dilli me hota rahega Balatkaar (If you don't vote us to power, Rapes will keep happening in Delhi).

Well my initial reaction was that this kind of publicity is cheap. Rape is a social issue and unless and until people change, such things will keep happening. But no, you had some master plan to curb crime against women back then.

Have the rape cases stopped sir? NO. A BIG NO.

When a foreign tourist was gang raped, what was your reaction sir?

“I don't want to talk about it right now”. You are sounding helpless because of course promising is everything and fulfillment is nothing.

What was Kumar Vishwas's reaction?

“Delhi Police is under Center’s control, We can't do anything” Does that remind you of the famous Sheila Dixit-Neeraj Kumar Blame Game during Nirbhaya protests.

So the questions remain the same.

ARE THE BEIMAANS BEHIND THE BAR?
HAVE THE RAPES STOPPED IN THE CAPITAL?

And I am not even discussing Pro-Maoist, Pro Kashmiri Separatists, Pro-Khap, Anti FDI, Soft stand on Congress, Awful execution of Water and Electricity plans. I am just talking about the tall claims of which I was a silent witness.

Do you plan to hold a meeting or press conference and say sorry to the innocent voters who voted you to power? Oh that's too much of an asking. The Pious “India against corruption” era is over. The AAP era is the in thing.

Regards,
The Frustrated Indian
(Via Nishant Kalra)

I've just copy pasted an interesting message going viral on facebook. I think the writer has raised very pertinent points and every Delhi citizen should voice his opinion on the matter

What do you think?