New Year 2014 - Quotes, Photos, wishes, images, messages, pics and more

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Best shared New Year Wishes

Wishing u a blissful new year! Let go of our shadows; Old things,old thoughts, old ways. Lets step nto our light! Here's 2 the best 2 come!

Best New Year Messages
  1. Be happy and spread happiness and good cheer to all throughout the year.
  2. It always bleed,whenever happens bad deed.Try to understand others need,lets needy be the first to feed…hope in the new year we all stop the race of coming first,as there is no end to this thrist.
  3. May Lady Luck bless you with good fortune and cheer this New Year and may the year 2014 turn to be the best year in your life so far.
  4. May the New Year see you in the best of health and cheer for as the old saying goes health is the best wealth that a person can have.
  5. In the year 2014, may you be able to reach out to your old friends as well as make loads of new friends to fill up your days with happiness, laughter and cheer.
  6. As the New Year dawns may all darkness erase from your life and fill it up with bright hues instead.
  7. Never regret the follies of the past as you reminisce about the year gone by. As you welcome the brand New Year you should instead learn from those follies and treat them like another feather to your cap of experience.
  8. We may not be in touch with each other always, but I always have you in my prayers and wish for you all the very best in your life.
  9. As we bring this year to an end and the New Year begins. Let us pray that it will be a year with New Peace, New Understanding and New Happiness
  10. May light always be around you, hope always surround you. May your wounds fade out; heart embrace kindness, love and wisdom. May smile never leave your lips and a healthy glow stay on your cheeks. May all your desires turn true; This is my New Year Wish for you.
  11. For a happy New Year, just stick to some simple and basic rules. Have faith in yourself and your abilities. Count your blessings before you cry on your misfortunes. Learn to take each day one at a time. Create opportunities for yourself for quitting is never an option. Above all accomplish all you take under your wings – never abandon without completion.

New Year Pics
item0.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.kuala-lumpur-malaysia-new-years-fireworks-dashuki-mohd-getty.jpg

New Year Wishes 2014

Best of the Best New Year Image, Happy New Year Pics, Happy New Year 2014 Photos,Happy New Year Images 2014

5_resize.jpg

16_resize.jpg

New Year Quotes 2014

“For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets

“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey

“New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. Helen Keller

If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. Cyril Cusack

A year from now, you're gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now. Phil McGraw