Is Love Precious or Poisonous?

manishsinghon

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi,

A wonderful and valuable relationship between two hearts. Its not only a relationship between a male and a female. It may be between any of the two persons. Between parents and children, between sisters and brothers, cousins, relatives, friends and whatever relationship in the world.

I love love because of love is love in love if you love love then you understand this love.
Keep love, feel love, stay love, live love, love love.
Life is the lock and love is the key. There is no life without love.
You are someone for the world but you are the world for someone.
LOVE=CARE=SHARE.
A TRUE LOVE CAN BE SEEN IN OTHER'S HAPPINESS.

Since I'm an optimistic, love is precious only and not poisonous.

realspark

Love is Poisonous it ruins life both girl and boy, I think it does not love its attraction to sex anything else according to me. Both boy and girl get in touch the early twenties, when you get older it seems like nothing.

Why after turning 30 or 40 you don't indulge in love.

saramills

True Love is always precious. But chances of it becoming poisonous is very high when the couple invade each other's personal space.
P.S: By saying true love, I mean faithful relationship

poornima lagadapati

If it
hi,

A wonderful and valuable relationship between two hearts. Its not only a relationship between a male and a female. It may be between any of the two persons. Between parents and children, between sisters and brothers, cousins, relatives, friends and whatever relationship in the world.

I love love because of love is love in love if you love love then you understand this love.
Keep love, feel love, stay love, live love, love love.
Life is the lock and love is the key. There is no life without love.
You are someone for the world but you are the world for someone.
LOVE=CARE=SHARE.
A TRUE LOVE CAN BE SEEN IN OTHER'S HAPPINESS.

Since I'm an optimistic, love is precious only and not poisonous.
If it is true and pure it is precious. Love shouldn't have any reason to love. If we search reasons to love it will be poisonous.