The last one to comment wins a MP Goodie Bag

ankitagaba

Hello Everybody,

We are back after the New Year party and all excited about the coming year. We decided to share the excitement with all of you too by running a fun contest.

In this thread the last person to comment will win a Management Paradise Goodie Bag. You can comment on your college life, MBA academics, Jobs, etc.

We will select the winner at random hours. Whoever has the last comment at that point of time will win the Goodie bag.

Points to note:
· 5 winners will be selected for this contest
· The winner has to give an Indian Address for us to send the prize across.
· Management Paradise holds the right to select/deselect winners.
· Use of abusive language should be avoided.

So shall we begin?! :tea:

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello mates

I REMEMBER WHEN I WENT TO MY FIRST INTERNATIONAL TRIP FROM COLLEGE TO SWITZERLAND AND IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR WHEN I LANDED IT WAS LIKE THAT HEAVEN HAS COME ON EARTH AND U CANNOT IMAGINE THAT AS IT WAS MY FIRST INTERNATIONAL TRIP AND I EAT ONLY VEGETARIAN FOOD IT WAS DIFFCULT FOR ME TO FIND SOME GOOD INDIAN FOOD I MANAGE TO EAT MC DONALD AND ALSO I BOUGHT SWIZZ FOR MY MOM AND DAD I ATE THAT VERY SELFISH I WAS AT THAT .

SMARTS

An NSS Camp memories to Dahanu is simply something which cannot be substituted. The service rendered to society,staying in a silent place in midst of natural beauty, all my work done by myself so carefully which i neva did before, the very very simple but delicious cuisine & of course the fun wid my buddies was something cannot be experienced in words. The only thing which troubled me was missing my parents & yea the hell boring lectures which was just a bouncer.

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
my college life was boaring also as i was doing my a levels it was like typical school college but i liked my hostel staying away from parents and doing things independently

SMARTS

The Advertising seminar in ML Dahanukar College was the best seminar I eva attended. Great to hear from some eminent personalities namely Mr. R.Balki, Pralad Kakkar, Alyque Padamsee & Ayaz Khan. It was a perfect blend of knowledge and entertainment.

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it was the day when i left my hostel and came to Mumbai to study and it was my worst night because i was leaving my old which i have spent time together as families .

SMARTS

The most entertaining time in college was the begin of SYBMS when we had only 2 or 1 lecture a day as there was lack of faculty. Approx. 1 month we had loads of fun. But later we had to catch Rajdhani Express in coming months for completion of portion. Extra lecture, completion of assignments, notes & projects in hurry, internals, presentation & sem all came to us at a lightning speed.

This made me remember a proverb,
%u201CLaziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction - Anne Frank"

All our laziness made us pay a very heavy toll later.

SMARTS

The most entertaining time in college was the begin of SYBMS when we had only 2 or 1 lecture a day as there was lack of faculty. Approx. 1 month we had loads of fun. But later we had to catch Rajdhani Express in coming months for completion of portion. Extra lecture, completion of assignments, notes & projects in hurry, internals, presentation & sem all came to us at a lightning speed.

This made me remember a proverb,
Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction - Anne Frank.

All our laziness made us pay a very heavy toll later.

pgraman01

Hi friends

let me share my experience.

In the first day of my college I went to the mam and asked, mam can i draw something on the board, she accepted and allowed me to draw on the board. And I drew, two birds from different directions saying hi to each other. and wrote the word "comes from some where else" in the side of each bird. in between those two birds I drew the college building and wrote the word "joined in MIT".

In the bottom of the board drew two birds jointly. and wrote the sentence "after some days those birds become as a friends". By seeing this drawing whole class clapped at me. And I have enjoyed this event.

thank you

SMARTS

My 1st bunk of a lecture in Royal College [FYJC - Commerce - Hindi Lec - Prof. Pragya] was the most memorable one.

My 1st time bunk turned out to be a Mass Bunk [12 out of 102 present]. Next was a day of Bomb Blast. Had to attend all the Hindi Lec for next one week standing. Somehow we convinced our Prof. not to give a call at our homes. Since then I didn't bunked a single lec in that particular year.

MORAL : Don't do things which doesn't suit you.

:SugarwareZ-158:

SMARTS

My 1st bunk of a lecture in Royal College [FYJC - Commerce - Hindi Lec - Prof. Pragya] was the most memorable one.

My 1st time bunk turned out to be a Mass Bunk [12 out of 102 present]. Next was a day of Bomb Blast. Had to attend all the Hindi Lec for next one week standing. Somehow we convinced our Prof. not to give a call at our homes. Since then I didn't bunked a single lec in that particular year.

MORAL : Don't do things which doesn't suit you.

pgraman01

In our class we have a habit that if we plan to bunk the class, the whole class will be absent, not even a single will present. Next day, we all have a inquiry at Department, but we will enjoy the inquiry as enjoying the movie. It happened in my UG.

SMARTS

The grand entry of our Marketing Prof. Jwala Naik .. God even today we go mad laughing upon it seriously. Firstly, we all thought as if she has entered the class or it would be better if I say she entered college by mistake . Such an amazing walk in from back door it was & she was sounding as if she is mad or we are.

But lemme tell you'll she is simply amazing . The one whom I look upon as an inspiration. Later I was proud to hear from her that she belong to our college itself "The very first BMS batch of our college". Even today she sounds extremely funny. But her style of teaching & especially the examples she gives is incredible.

pgraman01

**Drums Roll**

Our first winner for this contest is "Gajapathi Raman"

Everybody else please continue, we have 4 more winners to be announced :)

Hi Ankita..

Thank you for the compliment

School life is more interesting than the college life. because in schools, the students are very innocent, don't have any ego, but now a days the schools are becoming very cruel than the college. ok leave it, its not related to the topic.

When I was in 10th standard, we don't have basic facilities like toilet, concrete building, because I have studied in government school. so we are planned to do strike in the first day itself. In that year, we made strike for many times. It results, the allotment of 11 acre land and concrete building for our school. but we came out of the school, before opening it, but we are happy of being a part of the success.

pgraman01

Even today she sounds extremely funny. But her style of teaching & especially the examples she gives is incredible.

Most of the talented professors are very funny in teaching, the funny way is powerful always. They could convey a complex topic in a very simple manner, this is the beauty for such educators. isn't it?

ankitagaba

Leaking a clue :

We will announce the next winner today or tomorrow. It can be anytime during these two days :)

So keep commenting!