Are Women better managers or Men?

ankitagaba

Hello All,

The battle of the sexes started right from Adam and Eve's time and might continue till eternity. Somewhere in between Management Paradise is going to attempt to maybe bring an end to it.

Women :SugarwareZ-214:

Many companies now attempt to hire and train women managers. The ratio in any organisation is moving towards a balance. While many companies still believe that women have their personal challenges like home, family etc , some companies have gone all the way by hiring all women as employees. Many women are also now shunning away the society barriers and moving out to pursue their higher studies and aiming to become successful managers

Men :SugarwareZ-141:

While men from time without begining have proved their effectiveness as managers, first it was the kings of the nations , then politicians, and now CEO's and managers. Men have effortlessly displayed their potential of building and managing great companies.

We ask you today, who in your opinion is a better manager? Man or Woman and why?

Looking forward to a healthy, exciting and eventful debate

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
women are better managers has they take resposiblities and take care of the company as they take care of thier family members in hme

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I wouldn't want to indulge in gender discrimination, but it is a very nice topic and I am tempted to reply. Generalizations based on personal experiences would not represent the truth but are very interesting to read about.

From my experience, women are better managers while men are better architects and visualizers. If men were the ones who had broad visions, it is the women managers who put structure, have eye for detail and execution capabilities. That is purely based on my interactions and experiences. There are men out there with better managerial capabilities and women with vision. Just laying it like I see it.

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Whatever the debate we do, in my opinion there are fewer women who want to become managers and leaders.

I am not supporting men but I'm just pointing out that females tend to be exclusive in their activities while men are inclusive when it comes to friendship and so on. I think being open is a vital skill for managers. So, probably men, by their very nature, seem to be good for managerial posts. But it is just my opinion backed by a small fact about the nature of men and women.