Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
On what basis are we discussing here?

Education?
Politics?
Corruption?
Economics?
Sports?
Technology?

India is a country of vast opportunities, hence you really to discuss a lot on various aspects to know whether INDIA is moving on the positive note.

In general I would like to say that just because we have several millionaires in India it doesn't mean that the poor are being served well. We are still far below any country in terms of providing basic amenities for people living below poverty line. Talking about POVERTY LINE, we are evening confused about that with the govt being dumb creating boundaries based on stats and not about real situation.

sunandaC

On what basis are we discussing here?

Education?
Politics?
Corruption?
Economics?
Sports?
Technology?

India is a country of vast opportunities, hence you really to discuss a lot on various aspects to know whether INDIA is moving on the positive note.

In general I would like to say that just because we have several millionaires in India it doesn't mean that the poor are being served well. We are still far below any country in terms of providing basic amenities for people living below poverty line. Talking about POVERTY LINE, we are evening confused about that with the govt being dumb creating boundaries based on stats and not about real situation.

Well as you have listed the parameters we can start discussing on each of the point
:frusty:

sweetykaur

Yes off course India is shining in business terms and even in providing education, as they have taken the initiatives of introducing collaborative learning programs like Xseed that see through the quality of teaching and learning even at the school level. Good to know that such programs understand the value of the education and career of the child.

i would say yes it is shining !!

I Want to say that India has improved in many areas like service, growth in export, sensex has touched its all time high but still several things to do such as poverty, population, lack of employment, illeteracy. I think India is not shining but yes it has improved in many areas.