Privatization will lead to Less Corruption

Kamaini

Privatization can result into less corruption as there are transparency at different levels of hierarchy, but keeping one thing sure that greed of owner of organisation does not come into picture. Owner of an organisation want to run the organisation for their own profits, they are least concerned with the social benefits until or unless they are forced by the government. In government sector social benefits are at the higher priority by legislation etc. But actually not followed as it should be. Many a times people don't perform their duties honestly, job assurety is of-course plus point of government sector but this make them treating it for-granted.

In my point of view some strict policies and management should be enforced in a government sector some what like private sectors so as chances of corruption can be reduced.

Kamini
(Student- FOSTIIMA Business School)

sunandaC

Privatization can result into less corruption as there are transparency at different levels of hierarchy, but keeping one thing sure that greed of owner of organisation does not come into picture. Owner of an organisation want to run the organisation for their own profits, they are least concerned with the social benefits until or unless they are forced by the government. In government sector social benefits are at the higher priority by legislation etc. But actually not followed as it should be. Many a times people don't perform their duties honestly, job assurety is of-course plus point of government sector but this make them treating it for-granted.

In my point of view some strict policies and management should be enforced in a government sector some what like private sectors so as chances of corruption can be reduced.

Kamini
(Student- FOSTIIMA Business School)

its either way nothing is gonna change only the people getting benefited by the bribe would change thats it

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its either way nothing is gonna change only the people getting benefited by the bribe would change thats it
I don't agree!

While in government owned companies almost all level of employees are corrupt and can boycott their job whenever they desire. They get an opportunity to enjoy good deal of freedom from bureaucratic point of view. Also they don't have to worry about getting fired.

However, with private organizations the scenario is much different. If the government officials aren't corrupt then there's almost no chance of corruption. For example, the private companies will have to provide quality goods and services because their main motive is to maximize profit and if they don't do so, their competitors will overtake them. (This isn't the case with govt. owned organizations). So, the people will ultimately be much more benefited.

Again the employees will have to be more accountable with their job as they will be fired if they don't work properly.

However, the profit will go to the limited owners but still they will pay good amount of tax (provided that govt. officials aren't corrupt) and that money will again be used for public good (again provided that govt. officials aren't corrupt)

So, privatization is obviously much better and will lead to less corruption undoubtedly.

NameNick

You need to start from the roots. Dont privatization will do any good.

More competitors, more central figures resulting in more malpractices. And to carry on with their malpractices, government will provide the "friendly" support!

So if anything, best bet is to cleanse the government.

lakhanivikram

Guys ' I seriously agree with that such line " Privatization will lead to less corruption ".

My perception is that some area to be needed to come under the private sector. Once some thing area will comes under in private Sector then likely to reduce and can take the step to reduce the correction.

But if we go to finished out the correction then we have to take some important discussion. Anti-correction has to prove them self.

Each and every person has to read and speak on the topic as well as fight with them who are corrupted.

I think we use to think as practical not diplomatically. Privatization will make sure to reduce corruption.

Benefits of Privatisation

1. Improved Efficiency.

2. Lack of Political Interference.

3. Short Term view.

4. Shareholders

5. Increased Competition.

6. Government will raise revenue from the sale

I believe privatization will result in lesser corruption, however it will not eliminate it entirely. If you consider the government organizations, everybody is ready to work when you finally say yes to pay bribe or else your work will remain awaiting seeking completion of formalities.