Scope for Higher Studies after MBA in Finance

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

The MBA degree in Finance acts as the base for various higher study courses. The course acts as the foundation for research programs in Financial Management. The preferable educational programs after MBA in Finance are

Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
Executive MBA
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Management Development Program
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in (Business Management)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in (Banking Technology)

Apart from these, the candidates can opt for several other courses such as CA, CS, ICWA, etc. These courses allow the candidates to gain deep knowledge and skills in the area.

neenadsarangj

The MBA degree in Finance acts as the base for various higher study courses. The course acts as the foundation for research programs in Financial Management. The preferable educational programs after MBA in Finance are

Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
Executive MBA
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Management Development Program
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in (Business Management)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in (Banking Technology)

Apart from these, the candidates can opt for several other courses such as CA, CS, ICWA, etc. These courses allow the candidates to gain deep knowledge and skills in the area.

Good Carrer optionsn after, studies after mba. Thanks helped me planning after completing my Management Studies

neenadsarangj

082ac49f79ae16442fc326d7f655644e.jpg
Good Carrer optionsn after, studies after mba. Thanks helped me planning after completing my Management Studies

master in Business Administration (MBA) is productive and effective when you have accomplished it successful. No doubt it provide you the in depth knowledge but, if you want to drink ocean then dig deep and not just paucity of water will quench your thirst. If you really have the zest in knowing more and more and one question that hits your mind is that, education after MBA ? Well, there are numerous options available such as.

1) MBA in executive

2) Phd. In management (finance)

3) Fellow programme in management

4) Doctor of philosophy management

Feel free to add more...

:SugarwareZ-149:

Last edited:

neenadsarangj

master in Business Administration (MBA) is productive and effective when you have accomplished it successful. No doubt it provide you the in depth knowledge but, if you want to drink ocean then dig deep and not just paucity of water will quench your thirst. If you really have the zest in knowing more and more and one question that hits your mind is that, education after MBA ? Well, there are numerous options available such as.

1) MBA in executive

2) Phd. In management (finance)

3) Fellow programme in management

4) Doctor of philosophy management

Feel free to add more...

:SugarwareZ-149:

Thanks Bhoopendra for showing me options after MBA :SugarwareZ-179: