Discuss Ganesh Chaturthi within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; All over Maharasthra people are enjoying their favourite festival that is Ganesh chaturthi. People wait for the whole year to ...
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Ganesh Chaturthi - September 3rd, 2011
All over Maharasthra people are enjoying their favourite festival that is Ganesh chaturthi. People wait for the whole year to enjoy this ten days festival.
How many people have observed Lord Ganesha murthi. It has so much significance and that can really teach us lot of values:
1) The Big head of Lord Ganesha inspires us to Think BIG, Store BIG, Dream BIG,
2) The small eyes gives us the message Stay Focussed and keep Sharp Eyes to
judge the problems Beforehand.
3) The Big ears tells us to Listen More
4) The Small Mouth warns us to Speak Less
5) The Trunk convey us to smell early and recognize new opportunities which
can help us to get success.
6) The Big Stomach tells us to Digest everything the good and bad both.
7) The Mouse is a symbol of ego that can nibble all good
noble in a person. It sitting near Lord Ganesh feet sumbolizes that person
is successful in conquering ego.
8) The mouse gazing at the ladoos but not conuming them denotes that a
pure ego can live this world without being affected by worldly tempetation.
9) The right foot dangling over the left illustrates in order to live a successful
life one should utilize knowledge and reason to overcome.
|Related to Ganesh Chaturthi|
Re: Ganesh Chaturthi
Re: Ganesh Chaturthi - September 3rd, 2011
Wish all mpites a very happy ganesh chathurthi.
Enjoy the festivities, have loads of modak and burn all those calories with lot of dance !
Help Others -> Help Yourself !
Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.