Uttar Pradesh government approves free education to 6-14 yrs kids

sunandaC

Uttar Pradesh government finally approved the Right to Education in letter and spirit. The state cabinet proposed an expenditure of Rs 3,056 crore on free education to all children in the age group of 6 to 14 years during the current financial year.

At present, there are total 1,571 madrassas of 'aliya' level. Of them 459 are in the list of grants on-aid and the remaining on non grant list. The decision is expected to boost education among Muslim girls, whose literacy rate is very low in the state.

Is a good sign for the state to develop perceptually

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hmmmm.. :) seems to be a good sign of progress... But, I believe this should be effectively approved and implemented in every state of India specially in the states of Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana, where it would really help and prevent girls from getting married in their age and study further!!

sunandaC

hmmmm.. :) seems to be a good sign of progress... But, I believe this should be effectively approved and implemented in every state of India specially in the states of Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana, where it would really help and prevent girls from getting married in their age and study further!!

excellent thought malika

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The problem with our governments is everything is there on paper but in reality the condition is far from whats documented