How safe to work in Call centers at night for girls..

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
What do u think is it safe....

By any means i dont feel it is safe for girlz to work in nite shift...
:SugarwareZ-265:

share ur viewss.....

shivibhanot

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
when you are saying that is it safe for girls to work in night hours that means you are blaming boys for that indirectly..? why every body keep blaming boys always in some cases girls are also indulged. if girls want to work in call centers then first they have to put themselves within proper boundaries so that if somebody dare to approach towards them have to think once. when they know that there would be nobody to help them then they must not work in night hours in call centers.

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
when you are saying that is it safe for girls to work in night hours that means you are blaming boys for that indirectly..? why every body keep blaming boys always in some cases girls are also indulged. if girls want to work in call centers then first they have to put themselves within proper boundaries so that if somebody dare to approach towards them have to think once. when they know that there would be nobody to help them then they must not work in night hours in call centers.

im sayin it is safe..... im asking that do u feel is it safe??

pranavdash

Night shifts at call centers are totally safe.....I think all BPO Companies are providing home pickup & drop facility and the most important they are providing security as well.So its safe for girls.......

I think it is not safe for the girls to do a job in a call centre at night shifts. Females has been harassed since many years by men. When they are not safe even in the day time then how can be safe at night. Government should provide extra protection and privileges to women so that they may feel safe.