Reservation...

sanchu_89

Is reservation valid??? Do we really have to promote backward classes in the cost of deserving ones??? People with less marks do really deserve to study where people with higher marks then them?? Is this the only way to promote them???? If we give them reservation will they make good use of it or we are just sacrificing some good brains...

sanchu_89

Reservation should be kept or some percentage should be reduced or it should completely removed???
What say???

pranavdash

Reservation is meant for the development of minorities, or the people who have lesser resources. Those who cannot grow by themselves are helped by the government to do more.

sanchu_89

But people who are deserving they are sacrificed and then also there is no gurantee that they will be benefitted by this.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
One possible solution to the problem could be by putting reservation quotas in admission of students in big branded schools like DPS, Modern , St. Xaviers etc.
This would really help them to uplift their status as children. Within 10 years, there won't be any need felt to put reservation Quotas while admission in colleges and Job entrances!

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
No, Sanchit, I am not taking about how good students form those schools are. But, they become really well off, because , you consider or not, these students really help in making the overall personality of a student. While, at the same time, I dont mean other schools are doing bad. But definitely, once you give minorities, equality in terms of quality teaching, it would really help. And of course, they would no more feel neglected.

sanchu_89

Yes you are right to some extent but then also you can't be 100% sure of anything but yes it is a better way....

shivibhanot

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Govt must implement Reservations in Temples, Judiciary and in Defense services.

A) 50% of Temple staff/Judges/Defense must be from OBC communities.
B) 35% Temple staff/Judges/Defense must be from Dalits and Tribals.
C) Remaining Temple staff/Judges/Defense must be from other castes.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Govt must implement Reservations in Temples, Judiciary and in Defense services.

A) 50% of Temple staff/Judges/Defense must be from OBC communities.
B) 35% Temple staff/Judges/Defense must be from Dalits and Tribals.
C) Remaining Temple staff/Judges/Defense must be from other castes.

I suppose, Judiciary already has reservation in its election system.But temples and defense services need to still have so.